Prolouge

You look up to your client marking down  each word he spoke.

"I started hearing things! It came from the cartridge! I think it's haunted!" He started shaking.

Mhm...tell me anything else note worthy?" You look up from the clipboard.

"My..computer. It makes notes on its own, my files, and apps. All deleted...I saw an image of some green..haird person." Alex started looking around anxiously.

You look down at the clipboard reading his file.

'Name: Alexander D. Hall.
Age: 20.
Alex is a college student claiming that an entity is haunting him alongside a cult going around called 'The Moon Children.'

We're thinking he's suffering from paranoia alongside hallucinations.'

Turning the page you look at him.

"Tell me about this cult."

He nods and looks down. "They are the children of the moon..well that's what they claim themselves to be!" He stays silent before looking back up, " I came across this website that they communicated on. But there hasn't been a post since 2006."

You write a side note. "Write the link down please." You pass him a sticky note and pen.

Alex nods; his shaky hands slowly write down the link. He seems to reconsider giving it to you.

"Here.." Alex hands you the note.

"Tell me one last time. The entity's name is?"

Alex looks at them wearily, "Behavioral Event Network."