Intro

Harry come back for his final year of hogwarts after the war.He was very nervous as he knew there would be alot of attention towards himself,which he had always disliked.When harry got into the great hall a feast was laid on each house's table.After all the first years were sorted magonagol declared that all last years will be newly sorted since the war,the house's were uneven.

Dean,seamus and luna were sorted into huffepuff.Luckily hermione and Ron were sorted into gryffindor and now all the weight fell upon him.Of course he was going to get into gryffindor, the only worry was hermione getting into ravenclaw or even ron in hufflepuff-but that was very unlikely with how stubborn he was.Harry could be put in hufflepuff?No,no he wouldn't,he fought voldermort and lots of death eaters!He was a true gryffindor.

As Harry walked to the front,his head went crazy with thoughts but he suppressed it with an awkward, straight face. "

"Gryffindor,Gryffindor"harry chanted inside of his head.The hat realised what Harry wanted and spoke inside of Harry's head.

The hat spoke with a shallow voice,it calmed Harry down to hear the reassuring voice but Harry was so far from what he guessed.

"SLYTHIERN"the hat roard ."WHAT!?"Harry shouted -out loud.Chatter quickly arose amongst the students.Harry was devastated.What would hermione and ron think?

Harry holding back his tears walked down to the table that had angry faces staring down at himself.Many of the people Harry hated lay there including Malfoy.

Harry ate nothing that dinner and stared at ron for the whole duration of the feast.They both stared,giving mixed emotions towards each other,it was like they were talking but then the looks were broken from hermione shouting at ron to eat.

Harry turned his eyes of ron,who was now stuffing his face with chicken,towards hermione. Hermione gave Harry a look that usually mothers give you to tell you that its alright.Harry could tell she didn't mind that he was in slythiern but ron on the other hand-