meeting them1

Miki's Pov

running as hared as I could down the halls of my new school because I was being chased by my sister how I proudly just pranked. She was a sleep in the library so I pout honey in her hair and here I am running for my life. A room is up a head right before I could reach the room I was pulled a round a corner by some ginger boy I could heir my sister so I covered his moth this was a good place to hid. She ran past "woo thanks you saved me there will I beater go now my names Miki " then I ran off.

Kaoru's pov

I can hear hikaru running down the hall i will get him good as soon as i pull him over im going to posh him into the new panted wall. As soon as that i garbed the arm i felt but i didn't posh it into the wall i new it wasn't him this persons was pretty had long blond hair and light green eye wean i say light i mean light. i was about to ask how she was and say sorry wean she covered my mouth and i herded some one run by and then she let go "woo thanks you saved me there will i beater go now my names Miki" then she ran off she was pretty maybe i will see her a gen. walking to home room i see her i run up and tap her she turns a back and looks at me like do i no you "hi miki" "you no were Miki is tell me shes so going to get it" what? i started backing up and walked a way.

Miki Pov

After a bit of class i gout bored and tolled my sister lets skip "no Miki" "yes now Mis.Toautaz we would like to go to the bathroom" "ok" is all she said and i pulled my sister out of that class. Wanted to fined a room were we could go and i could practice my violin and singing and Liz can drawl and dance so we went to music room three no one in sight. We started singing to songs bulletproof and Release Me mash up as a warm up. Then started with the violin and her piano not even noticing the tall blond and short brown haired boy i think and then we hear claping.