_Prologue_

There was a teenage boy named iida, he had blue hair and light blue eyes, he also wore glasses.he was your typical A+ student, one of the second most smartest student in his class, of course momo yaoyoruzu being the first most, the two weren't really friends, tho nor were they enemies, or atleast......not yet.

Anyway, our dude iida is sitting in class, by himself. He had to admit he was really bored, while waiting for the bell to ring and for class to start, usually azawa his teacher, gave him some extra work to do while he waits, but sometimes like now, he didn't have anything. Iida started to consider coming to class a little bit later, Just so he didn't have to wait for so long.

Soon some other students start coming in, denki, who sits next to Iida on his left, (an: the seating charts aren't cannon, deal with it.) then momo, who sits next to him on his right, then  midorya, then Mina. And last...ochako uraraka...Iida likes uraraka like really likes uraraka he watches as uraraka goes to her seat, near...midorya.., and admenitly starts chatting away to midorya. 

Sadly uraraka has a crush on midorya, and although he tries his best not to take it out on midorya, because it's not midorya's fault uraraka likes him, but is hard not to, when you all your crush talks about is someone else, isn't it?

Iida thankfully was already friends with uraraka, but he never tried anything, it probably wasn't even a big crush ether, he doesn't think about her a lot unless someone brings her up, or If she enters the room, and even then, his thoughts about her has never distracted him from his schoolwork. 

Nor dose he ever had thoughts of doing romantic things with her, not one bit, so what was the point? He's going to get over this crush eventually...right?