𝒐𝒏𝒆. 𝗋𝗈𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉 𝖻𝗅𝗎𝖾𝗌

❛ ACT II ❜-ˋˏ chapter one  ˎˊ-

ACT II
-ˋˏ chapter one ˎˊ-

WARNING : MINOR UNWANTED TOUCHING

   SOFIA GILBERT NEVER GETS what she wants because if she did, she would not be sitting in ugly van on a dirtroad in Tennessee listening to ear piercing screams six o' clock in the morning

The brunette closes her eyes and feels her shoulders shrink at the horrible shrill sound. She really regrets not owning headphones.

Her hand reaches for the dial of the radio and turns up the volume of the song the station is playing. She let's out a breath of relief.

But her moment of peace shatters into tiny pieces when an annoying, aggravating, mind stabbing voice fills her ears.

"Are you trying to burst my eardrums? Turn it down!"

Sofia rolls her eyes, keeping her head pressed against the cool window of the front seat. She would have gone to the backseat, but Stefan claimed it because he didn't want to be near Klaus. So, she was stuck with him.

"No because you would unfortunately heal, and I wouldn't get the chance to bask in your pain and discomfort." She shoots him a dirty look.

The hybrid scoffs, although he really shouldn't be offended anymore after enduring two months of insults and threats from her.

"Don't snap at me, little nuisance. I offered you the chance to come with us but you decided to stay behind."

"Because I don't want to watch you slaughter innocent people!"

"It's been two months, you should be use to it."

Sofia glares at Klaus, watching him climb back into the the front seat.

"Where's Stefan?" She asks.

"Getting his fill." Klaus smirks.

All summer Stefan has been drinking human blood from the vein. It has been difficult to watch all his progress fade away. Sofia didn't blame Stefan. Klaus was the one who is making him to do this in exchange for the cure that saved Damon's life.