𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉.

This book is a collection of oneshots based on the same relationship. Chapters can be read completely out of order, as long as you read the first chapter, which is based on the title of this book, "The Sun and the Stars." After that, feel free to read chapters depending on your preference.

Updates will be made at complete random. Warnings are listed beneath each chapter.

Chapter One — The Sun and the Stars (MUST READ)

It takes a prayer.

No. It takes will to change the fate of one.

It takes the will of two to intertwine diverging paths together.

When a mission goes awry, what will be discovered underneath the surface of a friendship that already seemed so well established?

• Childhood Trauma
• Hospitals
• Implied/Referenced Child Abuse
• Implied/Referenced Illness
• Implied/Referenced Sexual Assault
• Loss of Parents(s)
• Misogyny
• Religious Discussion

Chapter Two — Scars in the Golden Glow

grief/ˈgrēf / ━━━ the anguish experienced after significant loss, usually the death of a beloved person (American Psychological Association).

For many, grief can last a lifetime. (Name) has been in a fluctuating state of mourning for her entire life, lamenting the loss of a life that she never was able to cherish. And after years of suppressing emotions and turmoil, it's time to finally face it head-on.

• Anxiety
• Child Abuse
• Childhood Trauma
• Grief/Mourning
• Ground Techniques
• Implied/Referenced Sexual Assault
• Loss of Parent(s)
• Misogyny
• Panic Attacks
• Unhealthy Coping Mechanisms
• Vomiting

Chapter Three — The Harmony in Devotion

It's funny, isn't it — to find similarities in two lives that seem to contrast on the surface, only to find matching melodies written throughout their pages. You know what they say. Don't judge a book by its cover.

An infiltration mission concludes with a realization. They smile at one another, knowing that they were never truly alone.

• Alcohol
• Child Abuse
• Childhood Trauma
• Discussions of Class Disparity
• Embezzlement
• Implied/Referenced Loss of Parent(s)
• Implied/Referenced Attempted Drugging
• Panic Attacks

More to be added.