Moving Day

It wasn't unusual for there to be a gloomy day in New York.A gentle cold breeze and clouds infesting the sky, blocking out the natural sunlight.

A rental white moving van drove through Manhattan, blending in with the other traffic that belonged to the city.Puffing out a breath as he looked out the window, a set of silver wireless headphones on that played his music as he stared out of the window, day dreaming.This was Y/N Cole Wilson.A well built 17 year old, reaching for 5'11" with his H/C coloured hair ruffled up, dressed in a beige hoodie and a pair of black jeans that matched his grey sketchers.

The van eventually coming to a stop.Pulling the handbrake up after putting it in park, Y/N had yet to notice his arrival to the new house.He was pulled out of his trance by a whistle

(If you don't get it, Ryan Gosling plays the dad)

"Einstein, we're here"His father,Sebastian Wilson, spoke with his nickname while giving a warm smile and a wave

Y/N pulled down his headphones, groaning as he stepped out of the vehicle from being in for such a long ride.

"It's a bit overkill"Y/N commented with a sigh as he walked over, taking a look at the house that looked a bit extra for only two people to live in it

"I'll take that as a complement"His dad gave a pat on Y/N's back before heading over to the back of the van"Come on and help me with our shit"

Sebastian lifted up the van's back door, Y/N quickly piling a few boxes before picking them up with a huff and walked over to the new house.Awkwardly balancing the boxes and his keys as he tried to open the front door.

Eventually when he did, he tripped on his own feet, almost planting face first onto the hard wooden floor if a hand didn't grab the back of his hoodie

"And you call me overkill"His dad joked at the number of boxes Y/N had tried to carry in

.

.

.

Y/N's rooms was mostly empty, plain white walls and a set of windows showing the road outside .Absent of most of his furniture except for a bed, piles of boxes filling the room instead.His eyes shut with his headphones back in as he laid on the small double bed.

HIs relaxation was interrupted as his music cut off.Sighing as he looked to his phone to see his wi-fi had been turned off, he got out of bed.This was a habit his father did to grab his attention.

Quite loud footsteps erupted as Y/N jogged down the staircase, jumping down the last few stairs before leaning against the pillar, looking into the living room where his father and another woman sat on their couch, small signs of wrinkles with long brunette hair