:) IDEK :(

The album: IDEK or 'I don't even know' is an album targeted for the teen listeners. It is a very out of the box album unique for it's genz vibe. Andrea portrayed the messiness of teenage years very well with her songs and all over the album was an uplifting one that made people around her age feel at home and enjoy the music without the overbearing thought of relating to it.

Audience response: The album soon gained recognition for it's addicting songs and visuals. The songs were enjoyable mostly for teen audiences. The album sales were satisfactory and although it couldn't break Andrea's previous records, it was a great seller in the market.

Andrea won overall 5 music shows awards in her 2 week promotion of the album. The promotion was soon cut short due to the unfortunate passing of her pet dog as she has to take a break to grieve. She soon came back to promote her b-side which got only 1 win.
The promotion was shorter than normal as it soon was discovered that she is working on a full length album.

ALBUM COVER:

SONGS

SMILEY (Ft. RUBY of BLACKFIRÉ)

Produced by: Junny, RUBY, Lee Minseo

Written by: AURUM, Salem Ilese, Edwina Jacobs, ANDREA

LUCK 2 U

Produced by: Slow Rabbit, TIAMO, others
Written by: SEOLLIE, TIAMO, ANDREA

LIFE'S TOO SHORT

Produced: ANDREA, Na Mirae, Haneul Jo
Written by: ANDREA

---

PHOTOCARDS

(Screenshot to find which one you get)

+++