@12

(TW: Anxiety, Depression, Suicide)

"Hello? Chris? Is everything alright? Fel-"

"It's not. Everything is...Chaerin, where were you last night?" Chaerin frowned at the answer.

"At home. Yuna and Subin came over. My phone was dead so I....is everything....wait, is Lix okay?" Chaerin asked.

"He....well, I'll send you the adress, if you wanna visit?" Chan replied, voice a bit shaky.
Chaerin frowned in worry.

Before she could open Chan's message someone texted her.

Cous<3

Did you see this?
Is the boy okay?
[Photo]

Notice

This is JYP entertainment, we regret to let you know that STRAYKIDS member FELIX will be going into a hiatus to recover his health as recently it has been in a not so great condition. His condition worsened yesterday it hadn't come to our notice until yesterday that he has been this unwell. After doctors check up, it was advised that he takes rest and get a short break. We hope fans will understand the situation and wish well for him.

Chaerin clicked out of hit, panic settling in her.

Shit, shit, shit, no.

+++

Soon enough she reached the hospital and was met with Chan who blocked her way.

"Make sure to not stress him more." He sighed. Chaerin frowned before entering the cabin. Felix turned to look only to turn around again.

"Lix...I am....I'm so sorry. I-"

"You're always sorry Chaerin. For the past months, you've been sorry." He sighed. "Are you though?"

"What ....what do you mean. I've been trying my best, Felix." Chaerin's voice trembled.

"I know. But it's not enough, for niether of us. We cannot be there for each other when we need the most because we are so far away. Not just physically but mentally aswell." He sighed.

"I'm so...sorry to be doing this to you right now." He reasoned. "i don't want to burden you- Chaerin, I love you....I really do, yes, I love you but." He cried, "it hurts."

A son left her throat, "I am so sorry" she cried moving forward to hug him. "I am sorry I couldn't....be present. I am. I don't even know what I do myself. Oh my god, I am so sorry." Chaerin cried, she didn't have it in her to reply to his confession.

"Ma'am, the patient can't be stressed..." The nurse informed. Chaerin turned around abruptly running out of the room. She heard Chan call out to her but she couldn't hear him over his thoughts. She ran straight to her car and left the hospital premises.

+++

Days passed and Chaerin felt more and more isolated and exploited every single day. Everyone was busy and booked, the company was adamant on pre recording extreme amount of songs. Yells of the dance instructor echoed through the practice room as she stood unflinching. She stared at her reflection. Dark circles evident on her face, eyes droopy, head dizzy. She gulped slightly, fisting her hand.