A Dark Prince

Warning; This story contains a BDSM relationship between two consenting adults. This is a work of fiction. It does not represent the actor's real life in ANY WAY, it is just fanfiction for fun and distraction.

At a certain point you will encounter: submission, humiliation & degradation, restraints, face slapping and corporal punishment, orgasm control, choking and domination. There is also explicit consent, praise kink, begging, body worship and acts of service.

Don't be afraid, step into the darkside with your Mistress. Let me lead the way.

[LEATHER]

The loud industrial music blasted its nefarious rhythm as Bible made his way through the large crowd of half-naked bodies. Leather was busier than usual for a Thursday night, and that worked in his favor.

Leather was an alternative bar located in a secret warehouse outside of Bangkok, it was notoriously owned by the mafia. Completely overlooked by authority, it was a playground for immorality. It housed the freaks, the queers and the degenerates.

It had been eight long months of undercover work with no success, and his body needed a break. Preferably in the shape of a small twink with a phallic fixation. He was so desperate he took the night off work to hunt his way into warm sheets and a tight kinky bottom.

The biggest problem was his job. Getting outed at work had completely ruined his life. In the span of three months he was getting an offer he couldn't refuse. A thirty-five percent increase in pay and an immense cash bonus. The first catch was he had to be a male stripper, the second catch was he couldn't kill anyone without direct order; no matter how much their hands lingered and groped.

Desperate to start a new life after his terrible break-up he took the bait and moved to Bangkok. Bible worked at Jimmy's most nights. A dancer's bar that was also linked to the underworld. He had to serve drinks and grind his groin in the face of middle aged men and women while secretly listening in on their drunk conversations about shady business. All in the hopes of finding out—who the hell is Jak?

Jak was rumored to be the hand behind eight vicious murders linked to his father's death. The illegitimate child of the Puttha family was a phantom, but through brutal force he took back his father's territory. Barely anybody knew what Jak looked like or where his headquarters were, Bible's job was to find out.

As Bible walked to the bar on the left end he caught the eyes of a few prospects. They sized him up with a salacious elevator gaze. They were okay, but he could definitely do better.

Bible could pick and choose what he wanted, he was aware of his good looks, there was no reason to be coy. The black g-unit tank top he wore left little to the imagination. His hair slicked back away from his face showed off his high cheekbones. He wanted the queers to look, he was in the mood for something extra decadent.

He found what he was looking for as he picked up the first beer of the night. A beautiful Prince, walking past a few lounge chairs in a small VIP area by the dance stage. He sat at the far end alone, crossing his legs and attending to his phone.

The Prince dressed like a modern mafioso, which meant he probably was. A white shirt, black suit and tie, but a long hakama style skirt instead of pants. The diamond studded Cuban chain resting over his tie matched the one on his wrist, various diamond earrings decorated his ears. Silver rings on a few of his elegant fingers. Despite his rough exterior he liked glamor and luxury.

Bible was particularly attracted to his face, jet black hair perfectly set over his forehead, longer in the back. A beautiful button nose with a sharp ridge and heart shaped lips with a pronounced cupid's bow. The prince looked like an angel, but Bible wasn't fooled, he could see right through him. No angel had VIP access to Leather, no angel had the confidence he carried.