𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒.

𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

❝ WE ARE ALL FOOLS IN LOVE. ❞
— Jane Austen

STAY TRUE TO YOURSELF, SUNSHINE

Juicy Gossip Emerges About Princess Beatrice and SDOTUS Affairs Behind Closed Doors!
by Nico Masabrooke  |  June 20, 2019

Buckle up, folks, because we're about to spill the tea on a royal bombshell that's got our tongues quivering and our pens scribbling like there's no tomorrow. We've got a story that's racking up followers quicker than you can say "royal drama." You won't believe the electrifying rumors that are swirling around the upper echelons of society— it's a love story fit for a Hollywood blockbuster, complete with intrigue, passion, and more twists than a telenovela.

Rumor has it that there's more to the picture-perfect lives of Princess Beatrice Fox-Mountchristen-Windsor and Carmen Claremont-Diaz than meets the eye. You might know Her Royal Highness Princess Beatrice as the glamorous spare to the British throne, but there's a lot more to her story than royal titles and ball gowns. Whispers in the palace corridors suggest that she's put the 'high' in Her Royal Highness— and that's no joke!

Enter Carmen Claremont-Diaz, the second daughter of none other than the United States President. A med student by day and a potential secret heartbreaker by night, Carmen's life might be all about anatomy textbooks and medical lectures, but it looks like there's a whole lot more anatomy going on behind closed doors, if you catch our drift.

So here's where the real drama kicks in— our insiders are spilling the tea that these two powerful women might be sharing more than just secret glances. Whispers of covert hookups and stolen moments are sending our imaginations into overdrive. And brace yourselves, because our sources suggest that these so-called "business meetings" might be turning into something much, much deeper.

Keep your monocles polished and your tiaras secure because we might just be witnessing the scandalous affair that'll be the undoing of palace decorum. Stay tuned, dear readers, because in a world where secrets are riper than the latest fashion trends, we're here to spill the beans— and trust us, this royal romance is one scandal that's about to make waves!

CARMEN ABIGAIL CLAREMONT-DIAZ
1996 ; played by lindsey morgan

CARMEN ABIGAIL CLAREMONT-DIAZ1996 ; played by lindsey morgan