The boy who saved you

Okay guys so this is my first fanfic i've done i want to thank my friend seth for giving me the idea. I love you if your reading this. Dedication: BLOWPOP_LASHTON

I was walking to the place of hell, also know as school. As I was crossing the street when suddenly my phone fell out my back pocket. Luckily there weren't any cars. As I bended I noticed a guy behind me. He had long black hair, a my chemical romance shirt, black skinnies, and black vans, and spiderbites. I was amazed by him. Then suddenly a loud noise broke me from staring at the mystery boy. I looked to see where the noise was coming from. It was a fast car coming my way. Shit! I was still in the street. I tried to move but I was paralyzed. I felt someone push me. It was the guy that I saw, luckily he didn't get hurt. He started walking up to me. " Hey are you okay?" He said. " Yea I'm fine, how about you?" I asked him. " Yea im okay" he said. " Well thanks for kinda saving me" I said and gave him a soft smile. " Your welcome, what's your name?" He smiled back. God he was so cute, I loved his smile. What no I don't! " Allison Coma" I said. " Well nice to meet you Allison, I'm Johnnie Guilbert!" He said very happy. Hmm Johnnie seems like a cute name. " Nice to meet you too!" I added. " So are you walking to school?" He asked. Oh crap I forgot about school! " Yea I am, you?" " Yea I am, I'm going to my new school" he said. " Really what school?" " I don't remember the full name, but its Ferguson" " Omg I'm going to the same one!" I said excitedly. So we started walking to school. I get there an hour before because I just don't want to deal with my dad. My dad is an alcoholic and abuses me. My mom left us because she was "too afraid" of my dad. But I was the one who had to deal with his crap. I still do and its getting worse. At school I'm a outcast, my friends left me because I started listening to rock. So I have nobody. As we were walking I started thinking about stuff. But Johnnie broke my thoughts. " So you like Black veil brides?" He asked with a smirk. I raised my eyebrow at him " Yea I love them they've saved my life.." " Yea I love them too" he said. After we started talking more like what grade he was in. He was a sophomore like me. He left his old school because he got bullied. He also told me that he lives with a friend named Bryan. We finally got to school. And right away people were giving us looks. Some of the barbie dolls were laughing and pointing at us. I didn't really care what they said about me. Just because I listen to rock doesn't make me any less then them. They basically don't wear clothes. And wear a shit load of make up. Johnnie looked a little uncomfortable around them. I just told him to ignore them. We went to the office to go gets his schedule, turns out we had 5 classes together except for one. Which was chorus. His was technology. But it was only one class since we have 6 periods all day. We had math first. Eww. Ms.Garcia made Johnnie go up to the front of the class. " H-hi I'm Johnnie Guilbert" he said really shyly. Then quickly went to he's seat. Which was next to me. So we basically share a table since its a two person table. And nobody ever sat next to me. Math class actually went by fast! After two more periods we had lunch. Me and Johnnie sat together because why not. Lunch ended quicker then I expected. Me and Johnnie didn't have 4 period together which sucked.

Johnnie's POV

I was walking to my 4 period. I didn't have it with Allison which kinda sucked. As I was walking in the hall ways the popular guys were laughing at me. I felt kinda bad, but its not like everyone didn't do that to me. I finally got to my class. The teacher Mr.Gonzalez told me to go up the front class and say my name. " H-hi I'm J-Johnnie" I said softly. The teacher told me to take a seat next to one of the guys that made fun of me earlier. As I was walking to my seat one of the guys trip me. Good thing I didn't fall on my face. I felt my cheeks get red of embarrassment. The class went by so slow. The bell suddenly rang. That meant I got to see Allison again. She was a really nice friend to me. She had good taste in music, was gorgeous, funny,and just rad. I think I might be falling for her, but she might not feel the same way. She could get any guy she wanted. So why'd she choose someone like me. I just hope she will. After walking to my next class I saw Allison sitting done in a desk. I walked up to her. " Hai!" I said to her excited. She looked up quickly  " Heyy" she said with a smile. She said that we could sit were ever we want. So I sat next to her as usual. This was Art class so we didn't really have to pay attention to the teacher. " So how was your last class?" She asked. " It was okay, not my best class" I said. School was over so me and Allison walked home. We actually lived close by which was pretty cool. So I walked her to her house and thanked her for being an awesome friend to me. And with that I walked back home to see what my friend Bryan was doing.

Okay guys this is my first chapter hope you like it. Well anyways comment or like it I guess :3 hope you guys have a good day. And once again thank you seth I love u!