CHAPTER 112

Kanao was thankful from her eyesight that she can attack Doma in open space with help of Michirou.

'𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙻𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚝'

Michirou continuesly attack Doma, Pushing him back not letting him to attack Kanao.

' My hands will get tired. I need to think a next move. ' Michirou thought as she blocked the sharp fans that was about to wound Kanao.

' This will not be easy since Doma didn't consume Shinobu ' Michirou added

Doma realeasing his demon art, it was very dangerous

" Kanao. Back away!" Michirou yelled

Kanao immediately back away as she was panting. Michirou eye's widen as soon as she saw Shinobu made her way to thrust her katana to Doma.

' i need to avenge Nee-san!!' Shinobu thought as she jumped.

Doma saw the move and spin his sharp fans to Shinobu.

Since Michirou saw this, she immediately react and protect Shinobu from attacks

Those attacks was supposed to cut Shinobu but Michirou deflect it using her katana that made the sharp fans wounded her head

' Damn it!!' Michirou thought as the sharp fans hit her head, it wasn't deep though as she back away.  as Doma uses force that made her blast to wall.

" Michirou!!" Shinobu yelled, she failed to thrust her katana to Doma

" Michirou!" Kanao yelled in worried.

' Michirou got hurt because she protected me..' Shinobu thought gripping her katana.

Doma attack Shinobu, thanks to her speed she dodge it and back away with Kanao.

Michirou was unconscious, her head was bleeding. The force used to blast her make her knocked out especially her power.

The power was draining her since she protecting herself and Kanao from the Blood demon art.

' I think without Michirou, we will not win.' Kanao thought

" She knocked out!?" Doma said as he fake his concern

" Master. Please check Michirou." Kanao said trying to ignored Doma.

Shinobu realized the situation since she failed her plan. They need Michirou to win.

" Okay. Be careful " Shinobu said as Kanao nodded and just disappear. She's trusting her Tsugoku to fight a little more.

" Wow. They just leave you here." Doma said as closed his fans

" ..." Kanao was glaring at him. Gripping her katana.

" Michirou was strong but i didn't expect that she will get knocked out. " Doma said . Proudly showing his fans.

' If Michirou didn't save Shinobu, she would be already dead now. I was really thankful to her. I don't want to lose her. ' Kanao thought

' I really hate you! How dare you to hurt my family! You already killed Kanae-neesan!!' Kanao thought glaring to Doma

Kanao didn't waste her time. She immediately attack Doma.

𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙿𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙵𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢.