CHAPTER 113

" How dare you! I'm gonna chew you up!! You scum!!"

Inosuke run toward to Doma.

𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙜. 𝙎𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙣 𝘿𝙞𝙘𝙚

Inosuke attack Doma as Doma sheild himself from the attacks

" Don't breath in the cold air he spread!!" Kanao yelled as Inosuke understood.

" Hahaha. " Doma laughing while blocking the attacks

" What a sloppy technique with that chipped katana and swordsmanship!" Doma said as he saw the opening

" Very interesting! " Doma said and was about to slice Inosuke.

Before Inosuke kicked the sharp fans. Doma's body split in a half. They didn't even sense Michirou's presence that made them flinched

" Huh?" Doma said as he the blood spread over.

" Enough with your B̶̶u̶̶l̶̶l̶̶s̶̶h̶̶i̶̶t̶. " Michirou coldly said showing from the back. The blood spread to her body.

" Sister you're alive!!! You cut it!! " Inosuke yelled and approach her.

" Michirou. " Kanao said as she immediately went and took her katana from the ground

" I was supposed to cut him!! Not you!! I'll become Hashira!!" Inosuke yelled in anger yet relieved that Michirou was alive and okay.

" You really really mad at me don't you. " Doma said as he regenerate again and back away.

" I told you. I will cut your head. " Michirou said. Swing her katana to remove the blood on her katana.

" Ohh. That's sad. You can't even cut my head off because of them. Right? " Doma said as he knows Michirou can kill him without holding back. Michirou isn't holding back to kill him but to wait Inosuke.

" What's sad about that when you don't know what sads feels"  Michirou said.

" Did brain of yours disappear? What are you saying that I can't cut your head off because of them?. Can't you just wait in perfect timing?" Michirou added as she mocking at him, obviously she showing her wicked smile at him.

Michirou just disappear in the thin air and appear in front of Doma.

ᴄʀʏꜱᴛᴀʟ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ. ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ ꜰᴏʀᴍ. ʀᴏꜱᴇ Qᴜᴀʀᴛᴢ ɢᴇᴏᴅᴇ. 

𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝙰𝚛𝚝. 𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗 𝙶𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚗

Doma didn't hsve a time to predict her moves because the uniform she wearing. In flash, Doma's body just cut in a half again and regenerate.

Doma back away thinking that he should use Michirou's comerade as a hostage. Of course Michirou will not let that happend.

" Inosuke!!!" Kanao yelled in worried as soon as she predict Doma's moves

Doma grabbed Inosuke, Kanao back away in time as she stand near at Michirou.

" You such a coward. Using my comerade. How dare you " Michirou coldly said

' Shinobu-neesan Where's is she?' Kanao thought

" Take your hands off me!!! You scum!!!" Inosuke yelled but Doma wounded him. Doma remove Inosuke's mask.

" Don't touch my fur!!!" Inosuke yelled again in rage. Ignoring the wound from his body.

" Huh? Did I've seen you before?" Doma asked as soon as he saw Inosuke's face.

" We didn't met!! I don't even know you!!" Inosuke yelled.

Kanao went after Inosuke and try to cut Doma to free Inosuke.

𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖: 𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝙿𝚕𝚞𝚖.

Kanao counterattack as she failed to free Inosuke. Doma swing his sharp fans to blast her away.

Michirou who just jump and cut Doma's hand. She immediately grab Inosuke like a sack of potato as she jumped to grab Kanao before she blast away.

She was carrying Inosuke at her shoulder, and the one holding her katana just grab Kanao's back of collar.

" Sister!! You didn't grab my fur!!!" Inosuke yelled.

" We can get it if we killed him. Right?" Michirou said this time her smile was like psycho.

" Kanao. Can you stand?" Michirou asked

" Yes." Kanao said as Michirou put them down.

" We've met before as i remember. It was 15 years ago. " Doma said

" Shut up and give my fur back!!" Inosuke yelled and attack Doma.

Doma just slice him cross in his chest as Kanao grab Inosuke to fall back.

" Listen to me first to end. Fate is bringing us together is miracle. " Doma said as he smiled

" I met you before as i met your Mother. Your mother was fool as she seek a help from me. "

" I wasn't planning to eat her actually but she found out that i eating my followers"

" So she ran carrying you. But i catch her so i ate her. "

" Your mother Kotoha and you are have same face. "

The memories of Inosuke flashing through his mind, remembering her mother Kotoha who's singing him a promise lullaby.

" Shut up you jerk!!" Kanao yelled

"..." Michirou who just listening, she just let this happened and after this she will gonna cut Doma's head. This scenes is the reason why Michirou can't cut Doma's head before.

" The fate is really bringing us together." Inosuke said

" The demon who killed my mother and hurt my sister and friend is right before my eyes!!" Inosuke yelled in anger as his viens are popping out.

" You have my gratitude for making me remember!! Cutting your head off wont make enough!! "

" I'm gonna send you to hell!! You bastard!!"

Shinobu who heard everything. She can't believe Inosuke's mother was killed too by this demon who killed to her sister.

' i need to wait for my turn. ' Shinobu thought. Gripping her katana.

" Don't say about my mother was miserable!! You Bastard!!" Inosuke yelled

' Blood demon art. Frozen Clouds '

' Beast Breathing. Tenth Fang. Whirling Fangs.

Inosuke protect himself from the the attacks. As kanao followed to ambush but Doma attack her side making her to fly back .

Kanao amd Inosuke was struggling to fightback as Doma made a doll of his.

But those attacks just destroyed by Michirou.

" I've been waiting this. " Michirou said as she forcefully active her slayer mark.