CHAPTER 114

" I've been waiting this. " Michirou said as she forcefully active her slayer mark.

' if this fight get too long. I won't able to make it to save Muichiro. I need a time cause i need to find him. ' Michirou thought

" Sister just destroyed that doll thing ice!!" Inosuke yelled as he went after Doma.

" Let's go!!" Kanao said

Michirou just cut Doma's limbs as fast as flash that he didn't even sense her that made an opening. The three take this chance to ambush him.

Shinobu and Kanao jump as Inosuke who run.

Doma was about regenerate. Inosuke able to cut him out.

Shinobu thrust her poisonous katana. Kanao helped Michirou to cut his Head.

' Insect Breathing. Dragonfly dance. Futility!'

' Beast Breathing. Fifth Fang. Crazily Cutting!'

' Flower Breathing. Fifth Form.

' Crystal Breathing. Sixth Form!'

" Don't expect me to give you a graceful death!" Michirou said

Doma's regenerate quickly pushing them back as Michirou jumped fastly to avoid the attack.

" Too late. B̶̶i̶̶t̶̶c̶̶h̶. " Michirou said as she move in the mid air.

ᴄʀʏꜱᴛᴀʟ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ. ᴛᴇɴᴛʜ ꜰᴏʀᴍ .ᴍᴜʟᴛɪᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ʀᴜᴛɪʟᴇ ᴄʀʏꜱᴛᴀʟ.

Doma swing his fans but those fans destroyed through his hands. Michirou took a chance to cut his head.

Shinobu get up immediately and saw Michirou aiming the head. She jumped and help.

Shinobu thrust her katana to his body that Doma slightly melt .Doma regenerate quickly as she try to stab Michirou with his fans. Luckily Kanao and Inosuke appeared to cut them off

𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘮: 𝘊𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘰

ʙᴇᴀꜱᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ. ꜱɪxᴛʜ ꜰᴀɴɢ: ᴘᴀʟɪꜱᴀᴅᴇ ʙɪᴛᴇ. .

𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙱𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚕𝚢 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎: 𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚎.

Michirou successfully cut his head off as they jumped away.

ᴄʀʏꜱᴛᴀʟ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ. ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛʜ ꜰᴏʀᴍ. ʙʟᴀᴢɪɴɢ ᴄʀʏꜱᴛᴀʟ  - ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴍ ᴜꜱᴇꜱ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ꜱᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴍ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴀᴛᴀɴᴀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴀꜱ ᴄʀʏꜱᴛᴀʟ.

" Huh?.." Doma who look confused as his head fell off from the neck.

Everything to him look upsight down. The three was panting except Michirou who look dull.

' Did my head just fell off?.' Doma thought

' No way... I didn't even eat these woman? Why would lose like this?' Doma thought

Michirou who was looking at him down. Doma was trying to regenerate from his head.

" He's trying to regenerate!!" Inosuke yelled

" We need to cut his head again. " Kanao said

Shinobu ready her katana as they stand up

Michirou was near at the head. She approach it.