Prologue

I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING IN THIS BOOK AT ALL
FAIRY TAIL IS OWNED BY HIRO MASHIMA

In the bustling town of Magnolia, where magic flows through the air like a vibrant melody, there existed a place of camaraderie and dreams – the Fairy Tail guild hall. However, even within the most radiant of guilds, shadows could occasionally find their way in.

Amidst the laughter and bonds, a lone figure often stood at the outskirts of the merriment. Natsu Dragneel, his fiery mane matching his determined spirit, found himself increasingly cast into the shadow of his more illustrious guildmates. Neglected, not by their intentions, but by the unintended consequence of their extraordinary prowess.

As Natsu watched his friends' starlight performances, he couldn't help but feel like a mere flicker of the brilliance that surrounded him. His heart burned not only with determination to grow stronger, but also with the bitter realization that even in the heart of the guild he cherished, he was an ember struggling to find its blaze.

Yet, as with any story born in the heart of Fairy Tail, there existed an undercurrent of resilience and hope that couldn't be extinguished. Natsu's journey, while fraught with trials of his own making and those of a world that sometimes misunderstood him, would ultimately be one of self-discovery, kinship, and the kind of magic that couldn't be measured by strength alone.

For even the brightest guild hall has corners where shadows linger, and it is in those very shadows that the most remarkable tales are often woven.