The Hanging Tree

Contains vulgar language fam.

Are you, are you, coming to the tree? They strung up a man, they say who murdered three.

You walked through the woods, hips swaying ever so slightly as you jammed to the song So Far Away by Avenged Sevenfold. You sang along quietly, so quiet it was almost a whisper.

Strange things did happen here, no stranger would it be, if we met at midnight in the hanging tree.

You continued to walk, not really paying attention to your surroundings. That is, until you tripped over a fairly large root. A root that any person would notice if they payed attention.
"Ow fuck!" You yelped when you made collision with the hard ground.

Are you, are you coming to the tree? Where dead man called out for his love to flee.

You slowly looked up when you heard something. You immediately gasped and gagged, clenching your chest tightly.

Strange things did happen here, no stranger would it be, if we met at midnight in the hanging tree.

"(Y/N), (Y/N)..." You heard it calling out to you. "(Y/N), (Y/N)...Come, (Y/N)."

Are you, are you coming to the tree? Where I told you to run, so we'd both be free.

"No! No! G-get away! Stay away!" You screamed desperately, but to no avail.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" It screamed at you.

Strange things did happen here, no stranger would it be, if we met at midnight in the hanging tree.

"No!" You screamed in horror.
This thing. It was horrible. Now, you enjoyed your fair share of horror games and movies. But this was fucked up.
The body of a dead man hanging from a tree was calling you! He was dead!!

Are you, are you coming to the tree? Wear a necklace of rope, side by side with me.

You couldn't help yourself. You blacked out after screaming once again.
You soon woke up in your cozy room. It was all just a dream. You thought.
That is, until you felt the damp rope in your hand.

NOOOOOOOO

Strange things did happen here, no stranger would it be, if we met at midnight in the hanging tree.

!^#&!*! (! (!)!)!*$*$*$&$&^$^$^ There it is! Sorry if its horrible!