000

Dreams From Another

Huffs were heard from an empty hallway; two herds of footsteps being heard together. The two held hands while running, darkness surrounding everything behind them.

The two appeared before an exit door and pushed it with all their might after climbing the stairs

The two appeared before an exit door and pushed it with all their might after climbing the stairs. Once they made it outside, fear appeared in their eyes. What they saw was a destroyed city with a witch floating above. A smaller figure was seen jumping toward the thing in the sky.

The two girls that were holding hands gasped. "That's horrible..." The one with pink hair spoke.

"You can't help it. One person can't handle this alone. But she knew that and came here anyway." After that was said, the girl the creature was talking about flew into a tree.

"No, this isn't right, it's too much for her."

"Isn't there anything we can do?" The other said. Their [E/C] eyes flashing with desperation. The two looked over to the other girl, whose face was seen shouting, but nothing could be heard.

"If she gives up, it's over. But you both have the power to change all of this." The pinkette gasped while the other gulped, feeling anxious. But the former was spooked by an electric spark going off.

"All this tragedy, all this destruction, you both can change it, if you both want too. The power to do so lies within you both."

"We can change this?"

"I don't know about this, Madoka..." The [H/C]-ette voiced.

"Even someone like me can do something to help? Can we really change how this ends?" Madoka questioned

"Of course, you can. Just make a contract with me, and you both can become magical girls." The creature smiled, from the way it sounded. Both girls frowned, not knowing what to do. But one of them nodded.

Before Madoka could give an answer, [E/C] eyes opened up. The girl looked around before realizing that they were just in their room. They sighed, "It was just a dream.." They stood and went to get dressed.