⠀ ⠀ , -⠀ ⠀ 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗘

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀____________________

                     THE LAST DAY OF 5TH
                                      GRADE
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀____________________

                               FIRST PERSON 

"I'm sorry Y/N, but you're just really not my type.." Dustin, my crush I've had forever, says in front of all of his friends.
"What— what do you mean?" I mutter out, my eyes widening in surprise. My whole world felt like it was going to end. Everything came crashing down, after so much hyping up by my best-friends, my world ended by just 3 words.

"Well.. you're just too fat. I mean, I like a thick girl... but your thick in all of the wrong places." Dustin laughed out, as all of his 'friends', or should I say, the popular kids started laughing as well. I felt like a total fool.

"I-.. I'm not fat! And who cares... ugh! You're ugly anyways, I HATE you Dustin!" I yelled, tears streaming down my face.
  "Boohoo, he don't care fatty. Go eat some more food." Brandt said, a smirk plastered on his face.  And Dustin just laughed. I hated him.. but loved him at the same time. I couldn't help it, deep down, a part of me still wanted him to hold me and comfort me throughout all of this.

"Whatever. You aren't worth it." I said, feeling humiliated in front of everyone. I ran, ran so far away. And as I entered the car, pulling open the door harshly, my mom seemed shocked.
  "Honey, whats the matter? Talk to me. Talk to me Y/N." She said, concern plastered all over her face. "You can tell me anything." She said again, and I just continued crying.

"Mommy.. I just want to leave. I cant handle this anymore." I stuttered out between sobs, holding my face with my hands.
  "Well, good news for you, we have to move for 2 years. I was gonna bring you out for dinner and tell you, but I guess I'm telling you now."

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀____________________

                TIME SKIP:
AFTER DINNER

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀____________________

                               FIRST PERSON

"I mean, can you believe it? He rejected me like that in front of everyone!" I yelled over the phone to my two best-friends, Maya and Anna. Although, it was silent on the other end.
  "Well.. N/N... Dustin's kind of right. You are a bit chunky." Maya said, sassiness filling her voice. "Yea... I have to agree with Maya on this one." Anna said, and my eyes widened. Oh. Oh. So this. This is how they really feel.

"What the hell..? Maya—.. Anna..?" I stuttered, as I slowly pulled the phone away from my ear. "If thats how you really feel, then fine. Don't expect me to come back ever again." I then slammed the phone down, and started crying again.

I couldn't believe this. I wasn't the skinniest... but I wasn't that fat, right? Sighing, I slowly got up, and stood in-front of the mirror. Ugly. Fat. Whale. Is what screamed in my mind, tears still streaming down my face. I hated my body. Hated the way I looked. I would never let anyone make me feel like this again.

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀____________________

(A/N: hiiii so sorry i'm changing the story a bit because i changed the story line like halfway through writing it a few months ago 😭😭 sorry abt that anyways please read this and reread chapter one because its gonna be significantly different, also my writing style has changed a BITTTTT so you mighr see some of that 😉 anyways hope you enjoy the story, and for new readers, ignore this lmao)