The first day of summer.

(Y/N POV)

It is summer, finally! I was in the car with my sister Belly, my annoying brother Steven was driving the car with my mum next to him. Me and Belly were listening to music in the back, singing our hearts out.
"Will you two stop, you guys are giving me a headache!" Steven demanded with his usual annoyed tone.
"No. You're just not used to this amazing singing!" I replied as Belly laughed.
Steven rolled his eyes. We were nearly there, finally.
I was so excited. This summer was going to be different, I could just feel it.

~an hour later~

We finally arrived! A huge smile appeared on my face as we drove into the drive way. The car stopped as my mum and brother got straight out the car with Belly following after.
I took in the sight as many memories flushed through my head. It felt the same as it had for the past 16 years. I finally got out the car and saw Jeramiah saying hello to everyone. I smiled at him as I closed the car door. His ocean blue eyes landed on me and his adorable grin got bigger. Like every year I ran up to him and jumped in his arms, we hugged as he spun me around. Next thing I knew, I was back to standing on the floor. Jeramiah smiled down at me, showing the height difference between us, he was only a year older but way taller than me.

"Look at you..All grown up!" Jeramiah said as he looked at me.
"yep I'm all grown up, no more little y/n. And how have you gotten so tall?!" I replied jumping up to get as tall as him.
"It's a Fisher thing" he smirked.
I roll my eyes at him playfully then Susannah, Jeramiah and Conrad's mum, runs out of the house and gives me a big hug. She was like a second mum to me, she had been with me my whole life.
"you and Belly look so pretty like blossomed flowers" Susannah said smiling as Belly came over giving Susannah a huge hug.
"where's Conrad?" Belly asks looking for Conrad. She has had the biggest crush on him for years!
"He'll be here now. I'm going to say hello to your mum!" Susannah says as she walks to our mum excitedly.

Not long after, Conrad comes out the house and smiles at the sight of everyone. He walks over to me and gives me a huge hug.
"Hi Connie" I say as i give him a hug back.
"hey y/n" he smiles and we go over to Belly and the others.
My mum and Susannah went in the house as the boys all look at eachother mischievously.
The boys say at the same time, "I think it is time for a BELLYFLOP!"
"Run Belly!!!" I call out as Belly grabs my hand and runs pulling me along, the boys run after us laughing.
They get Belly and pick her up, bringing her close to the pool.
"1...2...3!" Steven, Jeramiah and Conrad chuck her into the pool laughing. Belly is thrown into the water making a big splash.
Jeramiah looks at me, "You're next y/n..."
My eyes widen, "no..no..no". They three guys run to me and pick me up.
"1...2...3!" The boys shout again, on 3 they chuck me in the pool as I laugh and go in the water.
Steven laughs with Jeramiah and Conrad as I swim to the edge where Belly is.
"Jere.. Can you help me up please?..." I ask him with a pleading smile.
Jeramiah nods and reaches his hand down to me. I take his hand and pull him in the water instead. Jeremiah looks shocked when he falls in.

When he comes back up from under the water he is suprised as he looks at me. I splash him in the face and swim away. Steven jumps in the water, making a huge splash. Conrad joins all of us as he dives in. We all laugh as we have a splash war. After a while, we all get out the pool and walk in the house wet. I run upstairs and change into dry clothes, my hair still wet. I walk downstairs to the kitchen and see Jeramiah sitting on the counter with his dirty blonde, curls damp. I loved his wet hair, it was so romantic. Me and Jere had been bestfriends since the day I was born, we have always been close and I've always thought of him as a friend but maybe now, it was different.