Feelings

scara woked up and stretches his back feeling tired. He wouldnt miss a single day of school since his mom would definetly beat him up.

He then tooked a shower and weared some clothes, of course he wouldn't go outside naked.

His mom and sister saw him at the table with food already prepared. The food was a bit burnt.

"Goodmorning scara, eat your food" his mom said smiling, scara looked at the burnt food and just shooked his head, her sister just eated the food in disgust since she wouldn't wanna upset her mother.

"I'll just go to school" scara said grabbing his bag. "Wait for me!" His sister left a bit of food on the bowl

"Are you not gonna finish your food?" Her mom said to scaras sister. "Oh uhh, I'm full!" His sister chuckled awkwardly and lies in order to not eat her mothers burnt food. Scara chuckled and just got outside saying bye to his mom and his sister follows him.

Soon they arrive at school, scaras seatmate name was kaedehara kazuha but he just calls him zuha. "Morning scara!" Kazuha said happily to him.

Scara blushed seeing the sight of kazuha, he had a crush on kazuha for a long time but never got a chance to confess.. but he wasn't planning on it either.

"Morning zuha." Scara sits next to him and then the teacher came and started the lecture.

After a while it was lunch time and scara got to the cafeteria and sits next to his friends, kaveh, cyno, tighnari, and alhaitham.

They eated without speaking and it became pretty awkward with the silence.. then kaveh decided to speak in order to get rid of the awkwardness..

"Soo scara how's your gradee??" Kaveh said while eating his food. Scara didn't hear him since he was just admiring kazuha who was sitting on another table from them..

"Scara? Scara?? SCARA!" kaveh screamed at him from annoyance since he wouldn't answer him. Scara got a bit shocked.

"what?!" he said angrily at him. "You know what nevermind." kaveh grunted.

Scara looked at him and throwed a carrot at him, kaveh got mad and throwed his noodle at him. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Scara screamed, kaveh chuckled and runs away..

Tighnari, cyno, and alhaitham were just staring at them.

scara got noodle all over him and stands up going to the bathroom to clean himself..

"Stupid Kaveh." Scara complained, he changed to new clothes, why did he even bring clothes to school.. no one will know.

suddenly kazuha entered the bathroom looking at scara, scaras face was wet from the noodle..

Kazuha slightly blushed looking at him, why?.. he's just a friend! Nothing more!! "hey.. are you alright?" "Does it look like im alright?" Kazuha chuckled and helped him clean himself with a towel. As kazuha wiped his wet face their face was very close...

Their faces were really close now.. both of them were blushing. Ina second they could just already kiss but then kazuha backed his face away. "uhm.. yeah!! you're clean" kazuha chuckled awkwardly, scara seemed upset that he avoided the kiss. Maybe he doesn't like him? He doesn't know.

He will try to get kazuhas heart. "Thanks kazuha, I'll see you soon" scara smiled warmly at kazuha standing up and walked out of the washroom.

Suddenly kazuha grabbed his wrist "wait!! Are you.. free tommorow??.." scara looked at him blushing... it's not even a maybe anymore he thoughts to himself, he zoned out for a bit because of his touch.

"Scara? Scara??" kazuha called out for him, scara then stopped zoning out "oh? Oh! Yeah.. sure I'm free, whats wrong? Do u wanna hang out?" He smiles

"Yes! I'm planning to go to the aquarium! But i have no one to hang out, i don't wanna feel lonely, so i just wanted to bring you! I promise you'll enjoy it!!" Kazuha smiled brightly at scara hoping for him to say yes to his request. "Of course, i would love too. I'll see you tomorrow, don't worry ill pick you up." Kazuha hugged scara and scara blushed.

He used to not like physical touch but... Kazuha..

He hugged him back

"Alright I'll get going now" said kazuha letting go of the hug and walks out of the bathroom, scara was blushing still thinking about the hug.

After a while of zoning out in the bathroom.. he walked out and goes to class sitting alone

but then someone sits beside him

"YOO SCARA!" Scara looked at the voice direction and it was childe. They weren't really close but was still friends, even though scara doesn't really like him.

"what?" Scara looked at childe in annoyance "nothing, just wanted to see my old pal!" Scara knew that this twink probably wants something.

"ok seriously what the fuck do you want?" scara holds back his anger. Then childe decides to speak "dude chill out, so like theres a new park on street *****, i really wanna go there tommorow since there's a lot of good food!" childe said happily waiting for his response.

"Oh, sorry can't go tommorow, i already have plans with someone else." Scara said, then childe looks at him. "Huh? Someone else? You have a girlfriend?" childe ask curiously, scara ignored him due to his annoyance to childe. "OOH SO YOU PULLED?! YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND? WHO IS IT WHO IS IT?!?!" Childe can't believe that scara have a girlfriend and already pulled before him.

Scara punched his stomach. "Don't fucking scream, and no I don't have a girlfriend you dickhead"

childe groaned because of the pain. "Geez!! I was just curious!"

Scara ignores him and then the teacher came and class starts, the teacher told the students to get their books out, as scara searched for his backpack he remembered that it was in his locker..

"Miss ningguang, may i go for a bit? I left my backpack on my locker." Scara asked. "Oh my gosh scaramouche, again? I swear if this is your way to skip class.. just be quick." Ningguang said looking irritated, scara nodded and he got out of class, as he walked in the hallway there was a student running in the hall... Then he crashed into scara and scara fell.

"I am so sorry!" Scara recognised that voice, it was kazuhas. "It's alright." If it was someone else scara would beat that person up to death. Kazuha tooked scaras hand in order to get him up, there were a lot kazuhas books on the floor due to their crash, scara decided to bend down and pick the book, kazuha did the same and then they picked up the same book.. their hands touched and they both blushed... chuckling awkwardly scara gives him his book and picks up the other books that was scattered on the floor.

When he was done he walked away. "thanks scara!! Don't forget our date!" Scara turned around.. date?.. scaras face was bright red now and just runs away to his locker to get his books.

Word count: 1192 😭

I'M SORRY IF THERES ANY MISTAKWS ITS MY FIRST TIME WRITTING ON A APP🥹