CHAPTER 115

" Nevermind me!! Go!!" Muichiro yelled as he was still pushed by the walls that moving fast

Muichiro was about to crushed as he immediately unsheathed his sword and destroyed the wall that crushing him. He land to different ground.

" You came. Demon Slayer" someone said the demon standing from the poles

Muichiro flinched as he turned his back and face the demon. The presence of demon made him tremble.

' Upper Moon 1 !!??' Muichiro thought in shocked as he saw the eyes.

" For some reason, you seem familiar" uppermoon 1 said

Uppermoon 1 - Kokushibo.

" Hmm. I knew it " Kokushibo said as his aura was heavy.

' I can't stop shaking! My body don't want to fight!!' Muichiro thought as he trying not to tremble

" Your name, what is it?" Kokushibo asked looking at Muichiro.

" Muichiro Tokito" Muichiro introduced despite his body was trembling a little.

" I see, well "

" The Tsugikuni must have have died out. " Kokushibo said staring at Muichiro intensely.

" Tsugikuni? What's that?" Muichiro asked as he gripping his hilt of his katana.

" It has been centuries, it was inevitable" Kokushibo said

" My name when i was human is ' Michikatsu Tsugikuni ' "

" You are the descendant of the child i left behind. In other words YOU ARE MY DESCENDANT ' " Kokushibo said

Muichiro who standing shocked, bearing the info from uppermoon 1.

' me? Descendant of his?'

' not only me but Michirou also. '

' I can't believe it! So he was the swordman of the first breathing. '

Muichiro thoughts as he standing, gripping his katana .

' i gotta stay calm. It doesn't matter. Stay calm!' Muichiro added. His body stop shaking as he get serious. The atmosphere seems tense.

Muichiro rushed to Kokushibo to attack him first.

' Mist Breathing. Second Form. Eight Layered Mist!'

Muichiro 's attack didn't reach Kokushibo as the uppermoon disappeared.

" Pretty good move. " Kokushibo said as he showed himself from the back.

" Mist? I see... Not bad " Kokushibo added

Since Muichiro 's attack failed , he attack again by turning his body and rushed immediately.

' Mist Breathing. Fifth Form. Sea of Clouds and Haze. '

Once again Muichiro failed to hurt him as Kokushibo disappear again to avoid being hit.

' He's fast. He's different from the uppermoons. ' Muichiro thought.

" You are indeed my blood. I suppose that bloodline has dwindled no matter. " Kokushibo said

" Are you kidding me? Even if I'm your descendant after hundreds of years there's isn't a single drop of your blood in me!" Muichiro said as his slayer mark appeared.

' i see. That mark has appeared.' Kokushibo thought as he saw the slayer mark.

Muichiro used his strongest form as he ready to aim Kokushibo 's head.