CHAPTER 116

' Michirou was fighting the uppermoon 1 !' Genya thought.

' He's strong, i cannot underestimate him. ' Michirou thought as she back away.

' i guess, i will get serious ' Kokushibo thought

𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖: 𝙿𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐.

Kokushibo made an attack toward to Michirou as she dodge it. Muichiro and Genya can't follow them it was too fast that Muichiro can't join as he can't find the opening.

𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙻𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚝.

Michirou deflect all the attack using the mist Breathing as Kokushibo was surprised that Michirou can use another technique.

' This technique used Muichiro earlier ' Kokushibo thought.

' This girl is more skilled than her brother. Strong enough to push me back. ' Kokushibo added

Michirou went closer as fast and clash her katana on Kokushibo that made a shock wave.

" Klegh! This creepy six eyes!!" Michirou yelled. Muichiro who dumbfounded a little from sudden whine Michirou.

" Be a demon. Michirou " Kokushibo said

" Nah.. I don't want to be like my ancestor. " Michirou said as she referring Kokushibo.

she move her katana to cut his torso. It's actually success. Kokushibo also move his katana to hit Michirou's weak point.
Michirou hand have wound made by him, it was her pulse that made her bleed more.

If Michirou didn't react quickly, her hand will be gone.

" Michirou!!" Muichiro yelled in worried and rush to Michirou

Michirou jump and back away a little as she was next to Muichiro.

" Wow. You really wounded my wrist. " Michirou said, looking at her wound bleeding and dripping that made worry Muichiro

" You need to stop the bleeding Michirou!!" Muichiro yelled as he took her wrist

" No. Let it bleed. " Michirou said as she swang her hand from Muichiro.

Muichiro look at his sister. Her eyes are full of hatred, anger, sad. It was mix that made her eyes looked dull and glowing at the same time.

The bandge on her head just loosen so she throw it away.

Muichiro clench his fist as he frowning. He took a fighting stance.

" My sister is such a stubborn. " Muichiro mutterd

" How dare you to hurt my twin sister!." Muichiro said as he rushed to Kokushibo as he thought that he should be the one who protecting her not protecting him.

" You really love your sister. That brings back memories." Kokushibo said ready his katana.

Muichiro dodge the first attack as it followed by second.

" Your really stubborn Muichiro. " Michirou said as she sigh.

She glance to Genya who look terrified from the situation and worry about his brother Sanemi.

" Genya. " Michirou called. The wound on her wrist closed as it was healed.

" Do me a favor. " Michirou said as Genya nodded. This time he's not showing his shy mode around the girl.

𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙻𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚛 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚝

Muichiro backflip in the mid air as he avoid a monstrous attack from Kokushibo.

Kokushibo was faster than Muichiro, Kokushibo was about to hit Muichiro from the back.

Someone who just deflect the attacks, it was Sanemi. The wind Hashira.

" You brat! Where's your sister? " Sanemi asked as he land in front of Muichiro.

" Shinzugawa-san?" Muichiro mutterd as he looks surprised to see Sanemi here.

" Yo. Sanemi~chan. Miss me already. " Michirou suddenly said from the background. A different smile showed on her face. It wasn't happy nor smirk.

"  What are you standing there? Are you stupid !watching your brother fighting this multi eyed freak!!!" Sanemi yelled. He stopped as soon as he saw his brother from Michirou's behind.

' is she protecting Genya?' Sanemi thought

It was like protecting thier siblings from danger. Sanemi and Muichiro. Michirou and Genya.

" I owe you one for saving my brother there. Sanemi." Michirou said as she rushed to Kokushibo to push him back away from Sanemi and Muichiro.

' Too fast. I didn't act quickly!?' Sanemi thought gripping his katana. He grabbed Muichiro and went to his brother.

Moon Breathing. 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖: 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 – 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚝

Kokushibo release a lot of attacks as Michirou dodge it all but still got a wounds.
Michirou combined the Water Breathing and Crystal Breathing and it helps to slice Kokushibo's shoulder.

The combination of breathing is difficulty as Michirou first time to use the combination technique. Her body bend and do backflip.

Kokushibo regenerate is really fast. And start to fight and clash thier Katana.

" Your talented. Your the second who can cut me like that. ' Kokushibo said while dodging and attacking

" Your so strong my dear ancestor. Can you just die already i want to fight your master as soon as possible. " Michirou said

Michirou push her katana to push Kokushibo back. This time the her attack isn't that strong to push him enough.

' my lungs are hurting me. I kinda really hate the side effects damn it. ' Michirou thought

Kokushibo and Michirou clashing so fast. Sanemi who can follow thier attacks he joined and laughing crazily.

(  I draw this pic

(  I draw this pic. I forgot to out some blood and wounds (⁠‘⁠◉⁠⌓⁠◉⁠’⁠)