10. call me

𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗔 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗜 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗨𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗧, i'm still buzzing from josh's note, and i really don't feel like going home already.

"malina?" i ask.

"yeah?"

"can we go do something else? i don't feel like going home, overthinking what happened with josh and making it into a bad thing in my mind." i explain.

"sure! where do you want to go?" she asks.

"how about we go to the mall? i kind of feel like shopping." i suggest

"that's such a great idea i love shopping." malina tells me.

"me too!!" i smile.

˚ · • . ° .

we arrive at the mall after a short drive from the restaurant.

"you get extra points because i loved the music you just played." i tell malina.

i let her have the aux in the car since i was driving and she put on such fire songs.

"you liked them?" she asks, grinning.

"i loved them. i listen to most of them." i shrug.

"i'm glad you did. you have to share your playlist." she says.

"oh my god, totally! i'll send you mine, send me yours?" i ask the girl, who nods enthusiastically and pulls out her phone.

i go on. "i love sharing my playlists with people, it makes me so happy. even better when they actually listen to them." i laugh, and so does malina.

"i have so many playlists, i'm just going to send you my favourite one at the moment." she tells me.

"no problem. i actually have an addiction to making playlists. i have like 20." i say.

"really? i have 10 and i thought that was a lot." she laughs.

"ten is a pretty good number. i feel like anything over 20 is bordering on insanity so i guess that's me." i smile and shrug as malina laughs and pockets her phone.

we enter the mall and i suddenly get a sense of deja vu, and i tell malina.

"deja vu from what?" she asks.

"well, have you seen my episode of the cut the camera podcast with the triplets?" i ask her.

"i saw it on your instagram and i literally ran to youtube." i she explains, grinning.

"that's so cute malina." i give her a side hug as we step into a store. "anyways i'm getting deja vu from the day i first met madison. everything went down like right over there." i point to a spot in between two stores.

"really? that's insane. i loved that story. i thought it was so kind of you."

i smile.

"also the nanny seemed like a genuine bitch." she says.

"she really was." i nod. "like, i'm one hundred percent a girl's girl if the girl is nice. if you're mean or rude you're out." i explain.