madoka magica au (⌒▽⌒)☆

OKAY SO HERES A LAYOUT -

(I have a hc that sanna and bella are friends btw)

So basically sanna, (based off madoka) bella, (based off sayaka!) And dapanda (based off hitomi) (so sorry for doing her like that i promise shes sm better that that green blob monster </3 ) are three girls that go to highschool together. The three live normal lives, until a girl named leah ashe (based off homura <3 ) joins the class. During lunch period, while everyones crowded around leah asking her questions, leah asks sanna to lead her to the nurses office. While walking to the nurses office, Leah stops her, and warns her to "not change the way she is, or she'll end up loosing the people she loves." Leah walks away, leaving sanna startled and confused.

I dont rlly want to continue doing a whole summary and spoiling the au, so ima just say the characters and whos based off of who! <3

Ashleytheunicorn is based off of Mami.

Meganplays is based off Kyouko.

Pinkleaf is based off that one male bitch sayaka likes idk his name i think its kanjirou? (SO SORRY FOR DOING HIM LIKE THIS. HES SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE ACTUAL CHARACTER PINKY SWEAR!!!!) (Also no bella doesnt have a crush on him like sayaka does lol they r just childhood best friends :] ) (ALSO PANDA DOESNT END UP DATING HIM LIKE HITOMI DOES JWJFNQJ THATS JUST WEIRDDD)

Thats all so far, since ive mainly watched the show so far, so ill update this with another chapter once ive watched the movies ! (^‿^)

Ok thats all !!!