Love Letters

Requested by LavniaLima928

Angelita walked into the corridor, arriving in front of her locker and unlocking it. As she opened it, a small letter flew out and landed next to her feet. "Seriously, another one?" Celeste appeared behind her with an unamused look on her face. Angelita knelt down and picked it up. "Let me see it this time." Celeste snatched the letter from her hands and opened it roughly, ripping the packaging a bit. "Be careful!" Angelita cringed as she heard the small rip. "Dear Lilith, this is longer than the last one!" "Give me it..!" Angelita grabbed it back from Celeste and scanned through it slowly and carefully, trying to find a hint as to who wrote it. She eventually gave up and sighed in defeat. "I still don't understand how anyone could have a crush on me. It's obviously written by a girl, but I don't talk to anyone other than our group." Angelita assumed it had been written by a female, considering all the boys in K-12 lacked enough braincells to write such poetry. "Well.. maybe it's one of the others?" Celeste suggested cautiously. "What? That makes no sense." Angelita rolled her eyes and placed the small piece of paper into a folder that contained all the other letters that were signed anonymously and slipped into her locker. "I'm just saying! Perhaps we could.." Celeste looked towards the locker next to Angelita's. "Check everyone's handwriting and see if it matches the letters handwriting?" She walked over to the locker she was initially looking at and opened it, revealing a few of Crybaby's papers and other school supplies. "Celeste! We're not gonna go through anyone's locker, especially Crybaby's. You know she would kill us if she found out we touched her stuff." Angelita tried shutting the locker but Celeste stopped her. "Oh c'mon, just one look!" Celeste pleaded, looking at her with wide eyes. Angelita paused and considered it, eventually she gave up and rolled her eyes as Celeste smiled and pulled out a paper from the locker. "Here, give me one of the letters." Angelita did as she asked and peered over her shoulder, making sure nobody was coming their way before she looked back to Celeste. "See, I told you!" She pointed back and forth at the papers, showing Angelita the similarities in the handwriting on each one. "Why would Crybaby be writing those letters though..? There's no way she likes me, we're just friends."
"Girl, obviously she likes you more than that! I mean, seriously, do you not see the way she looks at you all day? If she's been trying to hide it, she's not very good at it." Celeste rolled her eyes, throwing the letter back into Angelita's hands. "You should talk to her about it!" Celeste smirked and closed Crybaby's locker. "What? No! It's probably just a joke anyway.." Angelita's face fell at the thought of that. "She's been writing these letters for weeks, I don't think it's a joke." Celeste looked at her sternly, making sure she knew she was serious. "Ok, fine, I'll talk to her." Angelita huffed. "Well you better go now, lunch is almost over." Angelita nodded and walked away quickly, heading towards the bathrooms where she knew Crybaby spent most of her time when she wasn't with the group.

(Time skip brought to you by Magnolia's floor spaghetti)

"Crybaby?" Angelita called out as she walked into the bathroom cautiously. Crybaby was standing at the full length mirror, but quickly turned around when she heard Angelita's voice. "Uh- hey." She mumbled. "Hi.." Angelita took a few steps towards her, stopping at her side while they both peered into the mirror in front of them. "So um, can we talk?" She muttered as Crybaby turned to face her. "Mhm!" Crybaby smiled softly and looked up at Angelita. "You know nothing will ever stop us from being friends, right?" Angelita avoided her gaze. "Uhm, yeah?" Crybaby became slightly concerned, worried about what she might say next. "I know you're the one who's been writing those letters." Crybaby froze and held her breath. "Oh, umm.." Her bottom lip quivered as she spoke quietly. "I- I can explain, I swear-" Angelita cut her off. "Crybaby, I don't need you to explain anything." She stepped forward and took Crybaby's hand in her own. "I love you. And I'm not just saying that because I don't want to hurt your feelings or reject you, I really do love you. I have since middle school, I just never knew how to tell you because I knew you wouldn't feel the same. And I know those letters were probably a joke but I really, really, love you, so much, a-and everything about you is so perfect so I know this sounds dumb and you'd never want to be with someone like m-" As Angelita was rambling, Crybaby cupped her hands around her cheeks and pushed her lips against hers, pushing herself against the other girl gently. Angelita was shocked, but soon leaned into the kiss and wrapped her arms around Crybaby's waist. Crybaby pulled away after a few moments and smiled softly.

"I love you too."

Ok I know this had a similar ending to the last chapter but I rly don't care bc I'm tired

(Also not edited)