Revenge

Memories are enemies that lives in your head,it's something that makes you weaker and torture you without physically touching you.

The cherry blossoms were in full bloom. If Miya Atsumu were to be honest, it was what gave him courage to confess.

A blossom drifted down from the trees to flutter against Kita Shinsuke's hair harmlessly, and Atsumu couldn't look away from this man he was in love with the man that made him feel all warm inside...

"I like you too, Miya" his captain said, and the world suddenly seemed brighter. Atsumu eyes beamed with thrill and excitement which he only usually felt after pulling off a setter dump.

Smiling sweetly at Kita he told him , "I told you, you should call me by my first name."

"Okay," Kita agreed. "I like you, too, Osamu."

Atsumu jerked awake, gasping. He was soaked from sweat as his shirt was wet and his hair was sticking to him, He hasn't dreamed about Kita for so long weeks,Months,Hell maybe even years.

Not to say he didn't plague his thoughts every now and then but after four years grew hate and resentment, Atsumu liked to believe he's gotten better and didn't want to be such a heartless bitter person.

But he knew he didn't, he was humiliated and thrown out. How could he forgive? The sickly feeling was making his stomach turn as the urge to throw up rise to the surface. Atsumu wonder is he wrong for feeling like that? Is forgiving them such a bad thing?

I mean he was on top your boyfriend, in his bed,naked. Atsumu jumped up, pushing the door open and hurling over. He thought he was over it?!, why isn't he over it!?. Atsumu thought puking his stomach out as tears start to fill the corner of his eyes.

Everything was too loud, he could hear everything. It was so loud the phone ringing was getting to him, atsumu wanted to cry and hide away. He felt a little embarrassed that he still thought about it even when four years passed, so he took a deep breath in.

Atsumu got up and went to the phone, 'Bo🦉'
Contract was shown as the screen as atsumu sighed before answering it. Atsumu moved his ear away from the phone mowing how the loud energetic man can be, "Hey, hey, hey Tsum-Tsum! GOOD MORNING" the man yelled on the other end. I was correct to move my ear, as annoyed as I was I was also happy. "Morning bo" atsumu said smiling, bokuto made his day a lot easier.

After the talk atsumu hung up and looked that the clock, in bright red the clock shown 6:30. He panicked knowing they have practice as 7:35, Atsumu decided to take a bubble bath, as he running the hot water and adding the bubbles. He thinks about the dream he just had, slowly he leans into the water until it covers his head. Warm water runs over him as he lost in thought, He haven't been this out of it since he found them two together. It was still fucking with his mind even after four years, jumping up as he gasp for air and wipe the water on his face to see. "You're such a big baby" atsumu said looking at his reflection in the bath water, he sighed getting out and deciding to take a run. So he got ready, grabbing a protein shake out the door and locking up.

The fresh Cold in the morning prick his skin as he runs up the hill, music playing in his headphones but he's not hearing nothing. Nothing but the dream stuck to him, it frustrated him because he didn't know why it kept popping in his head. He tried to shake the thought so he speed up, once he got to the gym he was 5 minutes late. He burst into the gym sweating, Atsumu pants as he catches his breath Sweating head to toe. Everyone looked at him as Bokuto ran over as Hinata and sakusa followed, "TSUM TSUM HIIIIii" Bo said hugging atsumu who was now lightly panting. Atsumu smiled and got ready for the day.

Atsumu knew The MSBY Black Jackals' practice will take up the whole morning, and that they will be dismissed by lunch. After that it's free time. So He wondered what he'd do. Maybe begin a new Netflix series. He'd just finished The Haunting of Hill House" the previous night, which might explain the nightmare and waking up at frickin' 3:30 a.m.