44. full of surprises

( July 2nd, 2021 )

landonorris

Liked by  McLaren  and  others

Liked by McLaren and others

landonorris YESSS P2! That was totally epic (thanks to my lucky charm😉)

mclaren 👏👏👏 Yes, Lando!
landonorris 🙌🏽🙌🏽

user Dude you're killing it!!!😎😎😎

lewishamilton 👏😎

bellaromero IM IN LVOE WITH YOU
landonorris IM IN LOVE WITH YOU MORE YOURE AMAZING

bellaromero yeah yeah but WHOS your lucky charm?
landonorris ugh just this amazing girl I know😫

user their love is unmatched

user Isabella being Lando's lucky charm shows how much he loves her😭

danielricciardo congrats mate! Well deserved🙏🏻
landonorris I love you too bud

masonmount   Proud of ya!😎😎😎😎
landonorris I'm glad you came mate🙌🏽

user AMAZING RACE BRO

bellaromero I'm so incredibly proud of you you're amazing
landonorris I love you more ❤️

"P2?! Ugh, this is just so amazing."

Isabella yelled through the crowd of people as she ran to hug her boyfriend. Lando there back his head as he laughed, running towards her as well.

"I mean, Lando Norris, my boyfriend, got p2?! This is like a dream!!" Isabella yelled as she threw herself at him, throwing her arms around Lando as he did the same but around her waist, holding her tightly with a big smile on his face. "Don't you want to somewhere private? There's cameras everywhere." He whispered on the girl's ear.

Isabella stood on her feet, her arms still around him with a smile, "And they will stay like that all the time, I'm so proud of you." She said, caressing her hand on his cheeks. Lando smile as he leaned in and kissed her, a long passionate kiss before they pulled away.

"I love you, Isabella." He smiled, sighing as he held her face on his hands, "Thank you for the surprise, I'm glad you're here."

"I'm sure you would've done great without me here, though. You're just amazing like that." Isabella chuckled, Lando feeling the vibration of her laugh on his hand, making him smile.

"What can I say, you're my lucky charm."

The girl rolled her eyes, grabbing his hands with hers. "I love you so much, and I want to be with you right now but I think the press is looking for you." She said, pointing at Lando's media manager.