Disclaimer

Disney Twisted-Wonderland

a Japanese mobile game created by Aniplex and Walt Disney Japan. Yana Toboso, a creator of Black Butler, is in charge of the original plan, main script, and character design, which are inspired by Disney Villains from various franchises.

Harry Potter

Harry Potter is a series of seven fantasy novels written by British author J.K. Rowling.

Author-chan

A loser who wants to play in the sandbox and create this crossover fanfiction for a purely fun time to write. This loser doesn't own Disney's Twisted Wonderland, Harry Potter, or YOU.♥

Love Interest:

Heartslabyul

A dorm based on the Queen of Hearts' spirit of strictness. Twisted from Alice in Wonderland.

*☆Riddle Roseheart

*☆Trey Clover

*☆Cater Diamond

*☆Ace Trappola

*☆Deuce Spade

Savanaclaw

A dorm based on the King of Beasts' spirit of persistence. Twisted from The Lion King.

*☆Leona Kingscholar

*☆Ruggie Bucchi

*☆Jack Howl

Octavinelle

A dorm based on the Sea Witch's spirit of benevolence. Twisted from The Little Mermaid.

*☆Azul Ashengrotto

*☆Jade Leech

*☆Floyd Leech

Scarabia

A dorm based on the Sorcerer of the Sands' spirit of mindfulness. Twisted from Aladdin.

*☆Kalim Al-Asim

*☆Jamil Viper

Pomefiore

A dorm based on the Fairest Queen's spirit of tenacity. Twisted from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

*☆Vil Schoenheit

*☆Rook Hunt

*☆Epel Felmier

Ignihyde

A dorm based on the King of the Underworld's spirit of diligence. Twisted from Hercules.

*☆Idia Shroud

Diasomina

A dorm based on the Thorn Fairy's spirit of nobility. Twisted from Sleeping Beauty.

*☆Silver

*☆Sebek Zigvolt

Non-Love Interest:

*☆Malleus Draconia

*☆Lilia Vanrogue

*☆Ortho Shroud

*☆Cheka Kingscholar

*☆Grim

*☆Enma Yuuken

Other Relationships:

Dire Crowley - The head mage of Night Raven College. Likes to constantly remind others how kind he is. He grants Y/N a student status and appoints her Housewarden of Ramshackle Dorm along with Enma Yuuken, a Perfect after they wind up stuck in Twisted Wonderland. Act like an Uncle toward (Name).

Divus Crewel - A professor at Night Raven College who teaches the school's science curriculum, including potionology. He feels strongly about fashion and refuses to compromise on what he wears. He always carries around his signature pointer. Would spoil Y/N with many fashions he design for her, and act overprotective toward the only female in the school.

Mozus Trein - A professor at Night Raven College who teaches the school's social studies curriculum, including the history of magic. He is a widely feared professor who is strict with students both in and out of class.

Lucius - Trein's cat, Lucius is a chubby, black long-hair with a white muzzle and golden eyes. He has white patches of fur on his chest and at the tip of his tail. He's often seen held in Trein's arms. Lucius tends to enjoy sleeping on (Name)'s lap during History class or keeping her company once in a while.

Ashton Vargas - A professor at Night Raven College who teaches the school's athletic curriculum, including PE and flight classes. Hot-blooded and vain, he pushes students to build their bodies because he believes muscles are necessary for spellcasting.

Sam - The proprietor of Mr. S's Mystery Shop, a school store on campus. He stocks everything from food to magical artifacts. He has a friendly demeanor, but he can also be a high-pressure salesman pushing odd goods on his student customers. Always keep a tab on (Name) to ensure she's safe from boys, plus his shadow friends adored her for some odd reason...