CHAPTER 117

Kokushibo and Michirou clashing so fast. Sanemi who can follow thier attacks he joined and laughing crazily.

Michirou was busy to dodge and cut the attacks to mid air. Sanemi slides between Kokushibo's legs as he tries to attack Kokushibo from down.

𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙳𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛.

𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

Michirou backflip in the mid air and went rsuh from above. Sanemi distracting Kokushibo so that he will not notice Michirou will attack from above.

' I can't aim his head. He's frickin too fast!!' Sanemi thought

' I see. This girl can use other breathing techniques ' Kokushibo thought as his katana clashes to Sanemi and sway his katana strongly, Sanemi fly away through poles dodging the damages.

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝚂𝚎𝚊 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜.

𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖: 𝙿𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐.

Kokushibo fastly blocked the attack from above as Michirou disappear and appeard from behind cutted his back it was immediately regenerate.

' If she have a slayer mark, she will get faster than before. ' Kokushibo thought eyeing Michirou moves.

' I need to be useful. ' Muichiro thought standing and held his katana.

" I can't let Michirou and Shinzugawa-san fight alone. " Muichiro said glaring as his slayer mark is still active.

Seeing his sister was wounded and bloody to top to toe, it really makes him guilty and mad at the same time.

How can Michirou handle that?

Genya looked worried about the situation.

ᴬ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᶠˡᵃˢʰᵇᵃᶜᵏ.

" Genya. " Michirou called.

" Yes. "

" Do me a favor." Michirou said as she glance to him.

' I can't let Muichiro sacrifice. That's why i  borrowed Shinobu's katana. ' Michirou thought

' i need to use it. Thrusting is really not my thing but i can do that faster than Shinobu. ' She added

" Hold this for me, will you?" Michirou said as she handed Shinobu 's katana.

" Okay. " Genya said as he willing to hold it.

" I know you want to help and find your brother so i will help you there. Later you will do something crazy. " Michirou said

" You'll understand what i mean. I need to go and kill that uppermoon" Michirou added.

' i put the same potion that Lady Tamayo insert to Muzan. ' Michirou thought leaving the katana to Genya.

" I hope it will work faster. " Michirou mutterd as she run towards Muichiro and Kokushibo
__________________________

Sanemi went back to the fight and can clearly see Michirou and Kokushibo fighting are so tense.

' That brat are seriously strong and fast.  Our opponent is strong too. I will kill him ' Sanemi thought

𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖 . 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚠 𝙿𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚍.

Moon Breathing. 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖: 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 – 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚝

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚣 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚍𝚎.

Since Sanemi was in the mid air, Kokushibo release a monstrous attacks. That made a wound X on Sanemi's chest. Blood dripping to the ground.

Before the attacks reach Michirou. She deflect it but not all. Her wound are open as she seriously can't focused to healed her own wounds.

' His attacks are so wide. ' Michirou thought whipping the blood on her face as she landed to ground

Sanemi land and stop moving. The blood is still dripping. Despite he's injured, he attack Kokushibo as he back away.

Michirou appeared next to Kokushibo and cut his hands the one holding the katana.

' She appeard!!??" Kokushibo thought as he fast regenerate and grab his katana again as he jump back.

' Her wounds are severe and the blood dripping. In that state she will die quickly. But why she seems like not dying!!?' Kokushibo thought

As Kokushibo jumped away, he sense Muichiro from the back planning to attack him.
Kokushibo immediately release a attack.

𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙿𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗

𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝚂𝚎𝚊 𝚘𝚏 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚊𝚣𝚎.

Muichiro down his body as he barely dodge the attacks.

' He's ranging, i guess ' Kokushibo thought swing his katana to Muichiro.

Michirou went fast to block it and Sanemi aim the head.

" Don't even dare to hurt my brother. " Michirou coldly said to Kokushibo

" Protecting your brother " Kokushibo said

Since Sanemi aiming the head, Kokushibo quickly clashes his katana to Sanemi. Michirou back away with her brother.

Michirou let Sanemi handle the uppermoon a bit.

" Sorry. " Michirou said as she grabbed Muichiro

" Michirou, I don't want you to get hurt anymore. Let me help you!" Muichiro yelled

" Yeah, i know that. " Michirou said running carrying Muichiro towards to Genya.

" Help me later with Genya. " Michirou said

" What do you mean later!?" Muichiro asked as they're next Genya.

" You see, Muichiro. There's a thing i need to do. Later you do the attack. " Michirou said as she put Muichiro next to Genya. Muichiro 's face has a little bit scratches and wounded in his body.

" Genya. Give me that. " Michirou said as she unsheathed her katana and give it to Genya.

" Here. " Genya said as he take Michirou's katana and give Shinobu's katana.

" Are you planning to poison him?" Muichiro asked.

" Maybe. " Michirou said as she put the katana on her belt.

" Genya, Nii-san." Michirou called

" I know this isn't fair but can you wait and fight later?" Michirou asked

" But- "

" No buts. Just please. " Michirou said a tint of sad tone can be heard.

' Because I don't want both of you die horrible. ' Michirou as she continues her thought

Michirou sense someone that has joined the fight.

𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙸𝚁𝙰.

𝙶𝚈𝙾𝙼𝙸𝙴 𝙷𝙸𝙼𝙴𝙹𝙸𝙼𝙰