Synopsis

The fate of Draconia hangs in the balance, and she holds the key to its salvation.

-

In the mystical land of Draconia, Isabella stands as the last living healer, her powers hidden from rival tribes who would stop at nothing to possess her extraordinary ability.

For centuries, the people of Draconia believed that healers had become extinct, and Isabella desperately fought to keep her powers hidden from the outside world, protecting herself from the brutal barbarians who would exploit her abilities for their own gain.

Her plans were flawless.

Until one day, a tremor of fate reveals her presence to the outside world.

Whispers of her extraordinary abilities spread like wildfire, reaching the ears of a certain Barbarian King.

And this Barbarian King will stop at nothing to claim her as his.

-

-

-

-

a/n:

a/n: hi im not great at the writing thing. i write to give myself scenarios to think about before i sleep LMAO. so this isnt a serious gig

i have three weeks left till my first day of med school so i hope to get as much writing done as possible before my social life goes kaput.

if youre here from Kyros, ily ily ily and you deserve a medal for sticking by even after that mess of a book. i started it the summer before highschool soo clearly its been a while llol!!

anyways, this isnt a werewolf book like kyros. but it does have some components that are common in werewolf books such as:

- the moon goddess

- fated mates (MY FAVE)

- instead of Alphas, kings/lords

- instead of packs, tribes

p.s. if anyone knows how to make a cover pls help lol. i clearly don