CHAPTER 118

Michirou sense someone that has joined the fight.

𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙸𝚁𝙰.

𝙶𝚈𝙾𝙼𝙸𝙴 𝙷𝙸𝙼𝙴𝙹𝙸𝙼𝙰

Kokushibo stomp Sanemi's katana on the ground strongly that Sanemi can't lift hus own katana.

Kokushibo was about to cut Sanemi's head. Luckily Michirou thrust her katana to Kokushibo's body taking his attention to her.

" You changed your katana? " Kokushibo said as he saw the katana is a bit different like ordinary katana and he swing his katana to Michirou

Michirou jumped back to avoid the monstrous attack.

' I can't use this katana to deflect the attacks, it will break. ' Michirou thought

' what kind of poison did she use,?' Kokushibo thought as he glance to his body where Michirou thrust her katana.

Michirou backfilp and jumping to avoid the wide attacks, reaching closer to Kokushibo.
Michirou increase her speed as she thrust Kokushibo's body twice.

Kokushibo immediately swing his katana to destroyed Michirou's katana used. But it failed since Michirou jumped to the side.

𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜

Kokushibo made a wide attack. Michirou barely dodge it. She can't perform a breathing techniques as she all need to do is to thrust every poison to him.

Sanemi blocked the incoming attacks and protect Michirou, despite they're heavily injured.

" Why are you using that katana!!??" Sanemi yelled as he saw Michirou was using Shinobu 's katana.

" Stop asking!! Focus!!" Michirou yelled back.

" Planning to poison me. Quite amazing but it won't work. " Kokushibo said. Little did he know that it's not poison but a cure that will make him weak and aging.

Sanemi forgot the wounds on his chest as he didn't notice his wound closed and stop bleeding.

Michirou bend and down her body faster than before as she dodging every attacks.

Sanemi attack from behind and was about to cut Kokushibo. Again , Kokushibo was so fast. As Gyomei Appeared to blocked the attack.

Michirou appeard next to Kokushibo and thrust her katana thrice. The thrust through his body, it was fast that Kokushibo didn't have a time to dodge.

After Michirou thrust her katana , she jump away before Kokushibo swing his sword to her.

" The demon slayer corps will never disappear until we eradicated all demons from this world. " Gyomei said as his weapons swinging.

" Another opponent. " Kokushibo said ready his katana.

" Shinzugawa, stitch up your wound on your chest while im handling this guy. You too Michirou. " Gyomei said

Sanemi look at his wound and see it, it wasn't bleeding anymore as his wound is close.

" My wound isnt bleeding anymore! I can fight!" Sanemi said as he stand up.

" Stitch your wounds! Himejima and i will handle this!" Sanemi said to Michirou who's standing as her body was cover in blood.

" I can still fight. Sanemi. " Michirou said .

' I surely cut deep his wound how it healed?' Kokushibo thought

Gyomei silent as he can clearly heard Michirou and Sanemi. He can sense that Genya and Muichiro is here.

' Smell of liquid? Is Michirou using that?' Gyomei thought

' The cure is running out. I hope this thing help to defeat him. ' Michirou thought.

Three of them surrending Kokushibo. They didn't let thier guard down. Three of them ready thier weapons especially Kokushibo.

' once the potion is run out. I need to get my katana to fight back again. ' Michirou thought gripping the hilt of katana.

Gyomei throwing his weapons as he started to aim Kokushibo's head.

Kokushibo can't perform properly his technique as Gyomei stopping his moves.

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝚄𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚑.

Gyomei aim Kokushibo's head from above as Kokushibo immediately dodge it. Michirou already predicted Kokushibo's move as she went fast to thrust the katana through body.

Kokushibo was about to make a move. Gyomei 's chain wrapped in Kokushibo's head including his katana that was about to hurt Michirou.

Michirou took the chance to thrust the katana again as Kokushibo glance to Michirou reading her moves.

' i can't cut this chain!?' Kokushibo thought as he immediately down his body not to be wrapped in chain.

Kokushibo kicked Michirou away as Michirou land safely.

' one thrust then i can get my katana. ' Michirou thought as she run towards to the scene.

As Kokushibo escape from the chain, he immediately aim Gyomei' s head. Gyomei jumped to the air and throw his axe from above.

Sanemi appeard, aiming the head. Kokushibo dodge it so fast as Michirou thrust her katana once.

' She's still putting the poison on me. But still not  working ' Kokushibo thought as he swing his sword to Michirou.

Sanemi blocked it and let Michirou jump back. Gyomei throw his axe to Kokushibo.

𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙿𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚐𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 .

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝚅𝚘𝚕𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚁𝚘𝚌𝚔. 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 .

𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝙶𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚂𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑

Sanemi and Gyomei handling Kokushibo as Michirou went out to get her katana.