CHAPTER 119

Sanemi and Gyomei handling Kokushibo as Michirou went out to get her katana.

" Michirou!" Muichiro yelled as soon as he saw his sister running to them.

Muichiro quickly noticed what she need. Her katana that Genya holding.

Muichiro grabbed it and throw it perfectly to Michirou.

Michirou catch it as she throw Shinobu's katana as Genya catch it.

" Thanks. " Michirou said as she jumped to poles to poles.

' Michirou I can't just sit here and watch. I don't want both of us to die. We have a promise ' Muichiro clench his fist. Want to join the fight to help.

Seems Muichiro understand the situation, You have plan that she didn't tell to them. That way you have Shinobu 's katana is really noticable that you have plan.

' if i want to be helpful seems like i need to stick with whatever Michirou's plan. ' Muichiro thought.

' Nii-san....' Genya thought.

Michirou running as she saw Sanemi and Gyomei active thier slayer mark.

' I need to increase my speed. ' Michirou said as she dropped the case of her katana. Not caring if that case damage or loss.

Michirou unsheathed her katana and found the open space to attack Kokushibo.

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕.

𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝙶𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚂𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝙳𝚞𝚜𝚝.

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍  𝙱𝚒𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚛.

Three of them ambush Kokushibo, pushing him back. Michirou went closer range to weaken him.

' I can feel it. Michirou making him weaken. ' Gyomei thought as he throwing his weapons around while dodging the attacks.

' She's closer to the demon!' Sanemi thought

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐.

𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖: 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚝 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝙴𝚍𝚍𝚢.

Kokushibo struggle a bit. Michirou fighting him in closer as Gyomie's attacking him in far range using his weapon.

Sanemi was faster than before, keeping up with Michirou.

' She changed her katana again. The poison she used must be run out. ' Kokushibo thought.

Michirou was about to cut Kokushibo's as he back away . Michirou cutted his kimino he wearing.

" Oh sorry i just destroyed your kimono because you dodge. " Michirou said grinning to him. Michirou increase her strength to her cutting him once more. Making him back away.

" NOT YET!!"

" PRESS HIM UNTIL WE TAKE HIS HEAD!!!"

" HIS HEAD!!"

Kokushibo glance to the trio as they trying to ambush him again.

" Yes. That's right. " Kokushibo said

The sudden attack from Kokushibo that they didn't even dodge.

Michirou went in front of Sanemi. Cutting the sudden attack.

Wounds and scratch to all over thier body. Michirou didn't feel any pain as her pain tolerance are higher enough.

' what kind of attack is that!! He didn't swing his katana!?' Gyomie thought

' Michirou move faster that she cut the sudden attack!?' Sanemi thought

Kokushibo appeared in mascular body, holding his transformed katana.

" You merely shredded my kimono. Not even enough to kill an infant. " Kokushibo said

The atmosphere tense than before as Michirou can feel it but decided to ignored.

__________________________________________

" Master Kiriya. Shall i send another Hashira to uppermoon 1" Kanata said trying to focus

" Giyu Tomioka and Tanjiro Kamado both can go " she added

" No. "

" Tomioka and Kamado will continue toward Muzan. " Kiriya said

" Michirou has a plan. Those five can defeat upper rank 1. " Kiriya added

He believe that Michirou will led them in victory, he doesn't sure why.

__________________________

Kokushibo release a wide attack using his katana.

𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖: 𝙼𝚒𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚎, 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚝.

Sanemi and Gyomei struggle a bit to dodge the wide attack Michirou was in the mid air as she release her attack.

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚃𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖 .𝙼𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛 𝚁𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕.

Kokushibo look at Michirou. Trying to read her attacks.

Michirou land in front so fast, deflecting all the incoming attack to Sanemi and Gyomei

' Michirou is creating a opening!' Sanemi thought

' She distracting that guy, she's waiting for us to cut the head. ' Gyomei thought

𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖: 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗-𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗 𝚁𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚕.

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙿𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝙳𝚛𝚞𝚣𝚢 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎. ( 𝙷𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕)

𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖: 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚜.

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙼𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚎

Michirou bloody body was moving faster so fast as her slayer mark was active. Cutting and deflecting the attacks.

Sanemi and Gyomie's was jumping back to avoid a monstrous attack that Michirou deflecting.

' She can actually keeping up with my technique!?' Kokushibo thought

' Just how many forms did she made in Crystal Breathing. ' Gyomei thought

" How's that!? You thought you're only one who have many forms!?" Michirou said grinning so evily to Kokushibo

𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚃𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖: 𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜, 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝙱𝚊𝚖𝚋𝚘𝚘 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚜.

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚃𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖 .𝙼𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛 𝚁𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕.