How it all started (00)

"Ross?! Max?! Get up!! Get up, my children!! Come on!!" Ross' mother, Rosemary called out as she rushed into the upstair hallway. She woke Ross up and she held Ross' hands as he woke up. "Get your brother out of here, keep him safe!" She instructed.
Ross was confused about why she wanted him to take care of Max, but he didn't complain and he went to wake up Max.
Max woke up and he looked at Ross. "What is it, Rossie?" He was confused about what was going on.
Rosemary and Cesar were out waiting for them.
"Just come with me come on." Ross instructed as he carried Max in his arms and he covered him with his hoodie. He started to run downstairs as he held him in his arms. He met up with his parents and he followed them.
His parents started to lead Ross as he was still holding Max in his arms.
The fire was spreading fast as Ross and his parents were trying to get out of the house until Ross got burnt while he was still holding Max close to him. His parents ran out of oxygen and fell to the ground, passing away
Ross looked around and he saw his parents on the ground as he heard Max crying in his arms and he saw that Max saw the mark on Ross' arm covered in blood. "Shh.. shh.. it's okay, Max.." He whispered as he gave Max comfort and he kept running until he made it out of the house. Ross put Max down and he passed out on the ground as he was out of oxygen and blood dripped from the burnt mark on the left side of his body.
Max started to scream and cry as he was shaking his older brother to wake up until he saw a man in a purple uniform walk up to him.
The man had purple eyes and brown hair. He wore a purple uniform with black pants and shoes. He had a look of fake sympathy on his face as he saw little Max on the ground, crying for Ross to wake up. "You poor unfortunate soul. You're about to lose your brother,aren't you?"
Max nodded as he was still crying. "Please, help him! Call an ambulance!" He kept crying as he shook Ross more. "Rossie, please wake up!! Wake up!!"
The man sighed a bit as he feigned sympathy for the twins and he called an ambulance.
The ambulance and firefighters arrived as Max was still crying.
The man held him and he walked away. "Come on, young one, let's go to my house..you should be safe there." He smiled twistedly as he looked at Ross and he walked away with Max in his arms

Hidden Memories (FNAF au) Ross' backstory (OC)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara