CHAPTER 29

It was night and we all were sitting and talking about the old moments. While I was trying to just gather all the information of events which occurred in the past years .

"So-you will now be staying only here right?" My mother asked me and I awkwardly looked at her.

"I don't know" Her face fell down at my answer . I didn't like making her sad , but the truth was I was still trying to find Inara .

"You don't know ?" Bilal Bhai asked and I shook my head .

"Not yet . I know it's not right , but that's what it is . I am so sorry" I apologized.

My mother's eyes teared up and she looked at me helplessly .

"If I gave you enough love in your childhood, then I could have said that stay for all the love I gave you , I don't know what I should do-or say now" She cried .

"Ammi, the love you gave me was more than enough , but it's just I can't live without her too . She's my wife . I don't believe whatever y'all or anyone said that she ran away . I know by this time you all must have known that she was a contract wife right ? If she wanted to run away she would have done that after the contract ended . I still can't believe this story " I told them.

"bhai , truth to be said , after you went she went to her family because she again had an argument with Zara di , and after that her parents house . We went there to ask for her after 3 months, because she gave no contact or anything, but it only turned out she was there no one . Her brother herself confirmed that" Sehar said while sitting on the side of the couch .

I wanted to cry hearing that. I have heard that a lot of times , but nothing was true . My heart knew that . How could she just go away like that ? But even after asking a lot from her brother , he kept insisting that what he said was true . Why will a brother lie about his sister ?

The lady in viel again came and served us the food .

"I don't trust him-why don't you kill threaten to kill his father , maybe then he will spill the truth?" Augustus asked .

"I can't do that . I promised to never go back on that lane for the sake of my lord . What will I answer Inara when she returns about how I found her ? By threatening her father ? For whome she did all that?" I asked Augustus and the lady clenched the cup she was holding .

Inara's pov

I wanted to cry while hearing his words , a sob was about to escape my lips . Since the time I saw him the restaurant, I can't help but cry at the sight of him . I wanted to hug him and tell what I have been through - and how he's not wrong about me . How I didn't ran with anyone and how I am struggling and dying everyday being away from him . How much I want to see him holding our son and know that Arsal is his son .

But I couldn't. I clenched the cup at frustration and weakness I was feeling . I don't know what I could possibly tell him or do . I have never been this hopeless.

I was trying my best to be strong for these years , but then moment I saw him I couldn't help but feel weak.

I just held the tray and was about to go away ,

"Wait-Safia" Sehar said , I turned around to look at her wanting to hear what she wanted to say . I couldn't see her properly through all the tears.