💜Warren chae X Daniel💜(part 1)

(Warning 4k words⚠️ you might not like this story because it's would be far different from you're imagination, potential marriage, omegavers AU After all of this even if you want to read. Read for your own risk. Thank you:)

Warren -Alpha

Daniel - Omega

HOO COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?  HOW?
After all of these year we spend together. y-you promised me. you only love me you're gonna marry me. Did you forget all of these? I thought you loved me the most but I was wrong.

said the beta female while wiped her tears and Warren was standing front of her like he was froze.He couldn't say anything because of his marriage. His parents force him to marry a rich business son just because of their business issues.He couldn't take the pressure and agreed to The arrange marriage.

He was marrying someone that he didn't even saw in his entire life. Just because of family problems and now love of his life was finally confess her feeling but this time he can't accept the beta. Sally park his high school crush now they all grown up.his heart was saying he didn't wanna marry someone he didn't even know how he looks how he talks and is he even kind or just a spoiled son of a rich family.

Don't even try to contact me after that."Sally"

Sally slapped him in face and ran out of to the restaurant. Warren didn't have the heart to say anything to her because he knows how sensitive this woman was . He know every detail about her. After all these year he was about to getting his the person he loves the most. Everyone in the restaurant was staring at him. They kinda understand what actually happened. Warren just staring at the floor. He couldn't think straightly. Everyone thing  was getting out of his hand.

(1 week passed by)
Tomorrow will be he's wedding with Daniel. They already got engaged but Warren was in his own world. He didn't even look to his fiance's face even doubt that he atleast know her full name.

'Knock' 'Knock'

Come in."Warren,"

He looked at the door and saw he's dad standing there. He looked happy because after all it's like an potential marriage that will be good for their future business. Warren was sitting on his chair looking at the window with a heavy heart.

Son are you ok you didn't look good these days."Warren's dad"(by the she's an alpha)

You know how I feel? You know who I actually love? Then why then why dad your doing these."Warren"

I told you last time there is no future with that beta female and it's good for your own future. You will understand and your fiance is also a nice person. You should know about her you should talk with her and I'm you're dad and evey parents know exactly what is good for their children or not."Said the alpha female with anger"

But dad- "Warren"

I don't want to listen any excuse it's my final decision and you should go sleep now. Your weeding will be tomorrow and get ready for weeding in time."Said the alpha women"

The Alpha leave the room after saying that. Warren himself didn't know what should he do at situation like that. He trys many time as he could to contact with Sally but no one's picking up the phone. He also couldn't blame the omega because he's the who didn't want to talk with her. Now he's regretting it because if he talked with her in first place he could tell her that he can't marry her.

FUCK! How can someone could stupid as me."Warren"(He said himself)

The morning time yes it was his weeding day everyone were happy accept Warren. He wear a black suit that looks very nice on him.