CHAPTER 120

" How's that!? You thought you're only one who have many forms!?" Michirou said grinning so evily to Kokushibo

𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚃𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖: 𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜, 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝙱𝚊𝚖𝚋𝚘𝚘 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚜.

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚃𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖 .𝙼𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛 𝚁𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕.

' They're too fast. I can't throw my axe in time. Once i failed to do that, i might hit Michirou accidentally.' Gyomei thought swing around his axe.

Since Michirou was busy to attack back Kokushibo. Sanemi was trying to dodging and reaching Kokushibo's head.

𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖: 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 – 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚝.

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙿𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎, 𝙼𝚊𝚓𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝙾𝚋𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚗 .

Michirou release a monstrous attack as she successfully cut Kokushibo's katana including to shoulder.

Kokushibo immediately regenerate along with his katana and started to attack again.

' It's not surprising anymore that this girl is actually can cut me with that speed and reflexes.' Kokushibo thought

' She hit him!?' Sanemi thought

' Dang it! I missed to aim his head' Michirou thought.

Michirou keep trying to attack back as she fully increase her speed, Sanemi can't keep up with Michirou as he struggles to dodging every wide attack.

' I need to get closer and closer. I can't use the thirteenth form!' Michirou thought.

' This is bad i can't get to close! The young brat will not last long if we didn't have a time to cut his head!!' Sanemi thought

' I'm using my all strength just to dodge the attack!' He added on his thoughts

" Shinzugawa-san!!!" Gyomei yelled as he sense the coming attack towards Sanemi.

Sanemi was about to hit, Muichiro suddenly appeared grabbing Sanemi and jump in the mid air to avoid the wide attack.

" Tokito!?" Sanemi yelled in surprised to see Muichiro.

" I can't let you die!! My sister has a plan!!" Muichiro yelled and land to the ground.

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙴𝚖𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚁𝚞𝚋𝚢. 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚣.

𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖: 𝙲𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚎, 𝚃𝚎𝚗𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗.

Michirou and Kokushibo both release monstrous wide attack causing a shock wave and destroyed the poles.

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖: 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚗.

Gyomei attack from above, helping Michirou.

' Can i do this? Can i be useful?' Genya thought looking at the tense fight.

' Michirou intentionally throw this peice of katana from the upper rank. She knows what I'm gonna do about it.'

' i can't let them die especially Sanemi. I'm not weak as Michirou said to me. '

' I'm gonna do this and help everyone!'

Genya finished his thoughts. He looked at the peice of katana. Nervous about what he gonna do.

The braveness take over to him as he ate the whole peice of katana.

" Don't hesitate. " Genya remembered the words that Michirou says to him

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖: 𝙰𝚛𝚌𝚜 𝙾𝚏 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎.

Wind 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙲𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚛𝚎𝚎.

𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖 . 𝚂𝚎𝚊 𝚘𝚏 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚊𝚣𝚎

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙴𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙴𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚍.

Four of them ambushed Kokushibo. As Kokushibo knows what he gonna do.

𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚋𝚘𝚠 -𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗.

It was very wide attack that Michirou immediately let go her katana as she raised her hands.

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙶𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚊𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚎 - 𝚒𝚝 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛.

The barrier prevent them to get hitted by wide attack, Michirou uses that form because they're close range with Kokushibo and her brother is here.

Everyone confused what light is that yet they didn't stop to attack.

' What kind of light is that?' Sanemi thought dodging every attack.

' My sister will die, Her blood is dripping everywhere she move!!? I need to help them out!!' Muichiro thought in worried as he can focus on fight.

' Damn it! ' Michirou thought as she immediately get her katana to deflect the incoming attack.

' I knew it. Something is different to her body. My transparent world can't see it through but i can feel it. ' Kokushibo thought doing his form.

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙹𝚎𝚠𝚎𝚕 𝚂𝚎𝚊. 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎.

𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖: 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚋𝚘𝚠, 𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗

Michirou swing her katana strongly and harder. Releasing a monstrous wide attack same as Kokushibo.

Surprisingly Kokushibo's attack weaken as Michirou successfully cut his body in half.

' Michirou cutted him again but this time it's his body!!' Sanemi thought rushing to the front.

' This is it!! It's a chance!!' Gyomei thought throw his axe and chain ball.

' Get closer!!' Muichiro thought rushing with Sanemi.

Kokushibo tries to regenerate but this time his regeneration are slow as it getting slower.

' What is this!!?? I can't regenerate fast!! ' Kokushibo thought. He looked Michirou who's smirking at him while ready to attack.