12. j'adore

˚ · • . ° .

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗠𝗬 𝗣𝗜𝗖𝗡𝗜𝗖 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗝𝗢𝗦𝗛, i have malina come over and help me get ready.

and also to help me mentally prepare myself to get back in the dating game.

i wake up to the girl calling me, and saying she's coming over in an hour, so i take that time to eat breakfast, brush my teeth, shower, and start planning some outfit options.

i'm scrolling through my phone a while later when the doorbell rings.

i hear thr door open and my mom yelling. "bella! it's malina for you!" she says.

i run downstairs and greet the girl. "hey malina! i need so much help." i tell her, my eyes wide.

"don't lie, you could show up like this and he'd still be drooling over you." she gestures to my pajamas.

"i highly doubt it, but thanks." i smile. "don't even get me started about you, if i started it would be really hard to get me to stop." i add.

"okay, jeremiah fisher." she laughs.

she's referring to the line jeremiah says in the summer i turned pretty, where he says something along the lines of what i said.

i laugh for a good thirty seconds, and then i speak again. "let's go upstairs, i need your help."

"and my help you will get." she smiles warmly as we walk up the stairs to my room.

"just to be clear," i start. "team conrad all the way." i say.

"one hundred percent. i can't with jermiah." malina responds.

"me neither, he gives me the ick." i say. "like he's given me so many new icks i didn't even know i could have." i shudder.

"right? like ew. conrad is definately the better brother. fight me." she says, reasing her hands up as if she were getting arrested and shrugs.

i laugh as we walk into my room. "so this is my room." i tell her, smiling awkwardly.

"i..." she trails off. "i'm speechless. this room is fucking amazing. can i have it?" she asks, joking.

"well you can't have it but you can stay over any time you want." i smile.

"i will definately take you up on that." she smiles back. "so, let's see those outfit options." she adds, heading to my bed, where i've laid out three different outfits.

"i can't choose. i feel like this one's maybe too much." i say, holding up a flowy dress.

"i agree. this one's out. though it is gorgeous, it's just not for the occaison i, feel like." malina nods as i put the dress away.

i hum in agreement as i hang the dress back up in my closet.

"this one could be great, with the right accessories, of course." she holds up some green cargo shorts and a black j'adore dior t-shirt.

"i love that shirt. i could wear it forever." i tell her.

"me too, it's all over my pinterest boards." the girl laughs. "i think we found out outfit, no?" she adds.

"i think so." i nod. "what about jewelery?" i ask.

in the end, we spend fifteen minutes choosing necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets. and obviously, my lucky anklet.

i put everything on in the bathroom, and when i step back into the room malina does a double take and her jaw drops.

"i take that as a yes?" i laugh.