Hiding The Truth

Akito POV: I never  wanted life to end up like this. I
thought it would be good. The scars are constantly being reopened, when should I end it? End my suffering end everyones suffering of having to be near me or even breathing the same air as me. I don't even know how Toya still even goes near me... I'm the most boring, annoying and stupidest person you'll ever meet. Or maybe you won't. I don't really care anymore. But did I ever? 

Ena POV: I've been really worried about Akito recently... He's never eating anymore or coming out of his room much and whenever I do see him he tries shutting me out. But I know why. He's doing what I used to...
How do I know why? Well, when it did there was always a pair of scissors in my room he always has at least two now...
Akito POV: I'm so fed up of this... This dumb life I have to live why? Why me? Anyway here's my scissors... Neverming I forgot  I need to leave everyone a note... Ena First. Note To Ena:

Thank you so much for being in my life Ena... You were the best sister I could've ever asked for, I don't want to be in this world anymore. I'm sorry I never hated you or actually wanted to argue with you... Bye Ena. We'll meet in another life.

Let's do Toya now. Note To Toya: Thank you Toya... You were the best friend I've ever asked for I'm sorry to leave you... I'll miss you and the others so much... Please don't forget me.

That's all I need to say let's get the notes delivered now... *Toyas House*
Toya: Hello Akito.
Akito: Here Toya.... This is my final goodbye....
Toya: Akito wha-
*Before Toya can finish Akito runs home.*
He slides the note under Enas door.
He quickly dashes into his room and locks the door.
Akito: I wonder if Ena will see the letter. Oh well its too late now... Goodbye a-and th-thank you F-for bearing w-with my st-stupid self... He  says after he stabs himself in chest 6 times and bleeds out on his bed