Discovery

There were many things they knew about themselves.

They where Bloodmoon, a pair of two, in one.

This they knew, and embraced it. They belonged together, like strings tied around them and never breaking.

The desires, wants, and lust for blood circled the two. Though they had the same body, they both shared and embraced the other. A harmony of trust the two had declared the night they had met. They stayed that way, the two as one.

Together.

But their physical body was not like the one from their mindscape they called home. The one they had taunted, the other Sun, the Eclipse within. That had created them, created the desire and uncontrollable itch to feed and kill within them. The one that stained their code in red and fun yet trapped starving under the shackles of the Sun.

They'd escape though, together.

Slowly meet others, and gain another body of which to call their own.

Foreign yet blissful, the two stalked in glee of their multiple crying pray. The screams of terror as they tear their victims limb from limb. The two cherished in their glorious time together. Their body much stronger than before, able to shift, able to split. They treasured it, the time they hunt and spend together.

Even as time passes, when they feel Eclipse arise in their system after death.

When deals of those that look familiar yet not, are thrusted at them. They did not care though. They never truly cared about much.

They cared not for when their original code host claimed them as their son, cared not for the bunker they had all slowly begun to call home. Or for the Eclipse no longer in their head, lies trapped inside a room's computer forced to follow the orders of their so called 'father'.

They knew each other though, cared for one another, Bloodmoon, and both as Bloodmoon. Partners, brothers, lovers, comrades, everything. Body, mind and soul. They cared not for the titles others give them, or the terms they both share.

The two would hunt, feed, and sleep. Play their games to the

end of time and life would not change. They did not change their desires, needs, always matched in one focus. This they both knew well.

But just like a child in a large world of wonders, the two would always be learning something new.

"Not here, not here! Our prey has got away." Bloodmoon shouts in annoyance through the alleys they waltz. The homeless man they had chosen to feast upon had surprised the two enough to run away.

"Hmm, not left nor right. Perhaps above the ceilings will have a better sight?" His other hums softly in thought. Rushing forward as they latch and climb up the building walls and lift themselves to the top.

Glancing back and forth through the area for a running man, but nothing but empty streets of grime and bleak wait.

"Grr.. Got away they did"

"Yes.. A luck they had got out our way"

The two huff and stomped annoyed before jumping across towards the buildings nearby. The night of the moon glowing as they attempted to stalk for their next pray.

"Waait!"

Their face snaps towards a slight sound.

"A female voice"