CHAPTER 121

' What is this!!?? I can't regenerate fast!! ' Kokushibo thought. He looked Michirou who's smirking at him while ready to attack

Even though Kokushibo can feel his strength is weakening, he attack again with his long katana.

' I need to get close!! This the chance !!' Three of them thought except Michirou.

All of them trying thier best to aim his head.

Michirou went too closed as she appeard next to Kokushibo and stab his side of stomach, her katana stab through his back.

' She stopping his body movement!!' Sanemi thought.

' She's so fast!! I just regenerate my body!!' Kokushibo thought trying to swing his katana to Michirou.

Gyomei blocked it as he throws his chain ball. Michirou not letting go her katana.

" Never underestimated the humans, you fvcking ̶a̶̶s̶̶s̶̶h̶̶o̶̶l̶̶e̶. " Michirou coldy said to Kokushibo as she's not letting go her katana that still stabbing Kokushibo's side.

Muichiro and Sanemi appeared. Protecting Michirou from the attacks as they aiming the head at the same time.

Genya shoot his gun and as he perfectly shoot and aim Kokushibo.

' The young brat will die if we didn't protect her!' Sanemi thought

' I can't launch my attack!!! ' Kokushibo thought as he swing his katana once more to Michirou.

Before katana reach Michirou, Her brother Muichiro appeared cutting the hand that will hurt Michirou.

" I will not let you kill my sister!!" Muichiro yelled as he want to back with Michirou.

Genya shoot his borrowed blood demon art. As the ball bullets sank through his body.

Kokushibo's body spurting a blade, causing Michirou to fall back in time if she didn't fall back, she sure that her body will be cutted in half.

The bullets on Kokushibo's body formed a roots inside him.

Michirou'katana was stuck on Kokushibo's body.

' Fuckin Damn it! My katana!!' Michirou thought in irration dodging the attacks near close.

' Michirou's katana is stuck on him!! Damn it!!' Sanemi thought as he saw Michirou barely dodge the attacks.

Suddenly Kokushibo release another wide monstrous attack without swinging his katana nor his blades on his body.

Everyone fall back as the shaped of moons roaming around to them.

Michirou had no katana as she immediately jump in the mid air grabbing Genya and Muichiro with her.

Sanemi fall over around as he was lucky that some of his limbs didn't cut as Gyomei.

" You both okay?" Michirou asked as she looked at them with worried face.

" Yes.." Genya stuttering in nervous as he thought he was about to die.

" Michirou" Muichiro said looking at his sister.

How can she stand in that state? She have many wounds bleeding as he blood dripping. Even Kokushibo wonder why.

' I must do something! The cure is working!!' Michirou thought as she drop the two boys. Running toward Kokushibo without her katana.

Muichiro followed too as Genya stays at his place.

Since Kokushibo was stuck in a while the five took the chance as Gyomei throw his chain ball to aim the head.

Sanemi went after as he jumped above, pushing his katana to help to cut the head.

Michirou appeared next to Kokushibo as she hold her katana that was still stuck on Kokushibo's body.

She gripped it very tight, Muichiro cut the thick hand of Kokushibo preventing to attack Michirou.

' We need to defeat him!!! I will not let anyone die here!!' Michirou yelled in her thought

' I can't let them die!! i gotta need to protect them!! ' Muichiro thought as everyone fighting on the edge of their best.

Muichiro went closed to Michirou as they hold the katana tightly as they're both thought that they will defeat him and survive.

' This can't be!! i feel my body getting weak!! ' Kokushibo thought

The side of his body start to crumble where Muichiro and Michirou still holding the katana.

" Blood Demon Art. " Genya said in far as he saw them , helping them using blood demon art.

Sanemi and Gyomie succesfully cut Kokushibo's head as Michirou pull her katana on Kokushibo's body as the twin back away.

' They did it!! ' Genya and Muichiro thought

Michirou expectedly that the fight isn't over.

𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙹𝚎𝚠𝚎𝚕 𝚂𝚎𝚊. 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎.

𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝙵𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗.

ⁱ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᶜʳᵉᵃᵗᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐⁱˢˢⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᶠ ᵐᵒᵒⁿ. ⁱ ᶜᵃⁿᵗ ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ⁱᵗ ⁱⁿ ᵃⁿʸ ˢⁱᵗᵉˢ.

Michirou didn't let Kokushibo regenerate his head. as she reaease a powerful wide attack aiming his head.

They both release a powerful wide and monstrous attack to each other.

The attack causing the place shake and shock wave, leaving the head fall to the ground

The dust was fading a little by little as Michirou look at the body, it was cutted and fading.

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝙳𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚔 1

BUT.......

' is everyone okay? are they alive? ' Michirou thought as she try to sense them.