Chapter 20: Shopping Day

—Evelyn's POV—

"Drop the avocado," I yell as Tobi and Chip stand on the other side of the counter. They both look at each other before running on separate sides. I lunge over the counter almost knocking a bowl down in the process. I make it to the other side and scream as Freezy comes out of nowhere.

"What's happening?" He asks rubbing his head with a yawn. Tobi yells at him to grab me but I duck under his arm. I make it to the stairs and widen my eyes when I see Harry and Kyla coming down.

"HELP ME"

Harry laughs as he runs down blocking the bottom of the stairs for me, "Is this sand?" I whisper as I reach for Kyla's hair. She swats my hand away and continues walking down with a blush creeping on her cheeks. When I make it upstairs I can hear Harry jumping on top of Freezy. I knock on Chris's door and he answers it with his shirt thrown lazily over himself, "Mind if I hide in here?" I ask as I rush into his room without an answer.

"Morning to you too," he says as the guys make it upstairs.

"Come on Evelyn. It's only fair. You lost the bet," Tobi says menacingly in the hallway.

"It's all in my hair," Chip says making me cover my mouth as I try not to laugh.

"What did you do?" He asks as I walk to his closet. I open up the door and step inside as I shut one of the doors.

"I may have smashed some avocado in chips hair," I tell him as there's a knock on his door. He pushes me further in and shuts the door in front of me. I crouch down in his clothes and look through the small gap.

"Where is she?" Chip asks walking in and looking around, "You can throw some avocado on her," he offers. I see a smile on Chris's face and widen my eyes as he swings open the door. I gasp as the guys pull me out and immediately shove avocado everywhere. I feel like a piece of toast.

"You," I whisper pointing at Chris, "Are a traitor," I glare. I run my finger through a large glob that sits on my cheek, "Your turn," I smirk running at Chris. He starts giggling as he runs away, slamming the door behind him. I smack Tobi as I run by making him scream as Chip loses it. I open the door and go to rush downstairs when I see the door to the balcony open. I tiptoe over and see him looking over the edge. He was trying to outsmart me. I walk outside closing the door behind us and he jumps.

"Think about this," he says holding his hands up.

"Do you see my face right now?" I question making him laugh again.

"It's like a facial. Isn't that a girl thing?" He questions making me blink my eyes in disbelief.

"Mr. Man," I state before lunging at him with a handful of smushed avocado. He accepts his face and lets me smear it all over his cheeks and forehead, "You look good like that," I tell him as I rub my hands on my shirt.

"Do I?" He asks as he rests his hands on my waist.

"What's your plan for the day?" I ask as he looks down at me in a way that makes my knees feel weak.

"I think some of the guys are shooting for their main channels," he says as I nod my head.

"I was thinking of getting some souvenirs for my family and friends back home. And for Kyla of course," I tell him with a smile, "Would you want to come with?" I ask nervous he might turn me down.

"After a shower. I would love to," he says as we both smile. I start walking away but he pulls me back making me smile as his lips press into mine.

"Wanna save water," I whisper making him widen his eyes with curiosity, "I'm kidding. I'll meet you downstairs in an hour," I tell him as I walk away laughing.