CHAPTER 122

' is everyone okay? are they alive? ' Michirou thought as she try to sense them.

The dust are disappearing as Michirou looked around to see everyone as she ignored Kokushibo's body was dying and fading to dust.

Muichirou get up not minding his wounds, as he wants to find Mchirou.

Saneme get up as well as Gyomie. Sanemi wants to find his little brother Genya.

" Michirou " Muichiro called as he saw Michirou laying at the ground, bleedng head to toe.

As he quickly walk to her to see if she okay or not. Sanemi was doing the same thing, worry filled them as they found thier little sibling.

" Michirou!! " Muichiro yelled in worried as he held closed Michirou to his chest. Muichiro tears up.

Muichirou's wounds and scratch aren't that a lot to make him bleed more.

" Michirou! " Muichiro yelled again, trying to keep Michirou awake.

Michirou blinking her eyes slowly to keep her awake, her sight was blurry to the point she can't clearly see Muichirou. Her ears are ringing that she can't hear Muichiro was calling her.

Shinzugawa Siblling approach the Tokito twins as Gyomie do as well.

" is she alive ? " Sanemi asked as he was standing to Genya who just transformed back to human.

Muichiro was panicking, he trembling while bandaging Michirou as he didn't notice her wounds are closing as usual.

' This can't be!! No!! I can't lose her! i promise to Nii-san that i will protect her!! we have a promise that we will back to our house!! ' Muichiro thoughts are panicking as his eyes are only focus to his sister.

Michirou was trying to keep awake and still not clearly seeing her brother.

" You brat!! you need to be okay!! we still have to kill Muzan!! " Sanemi yelled as he trying to hide the worried and concern feeling he felt as he saw your situation.

" Michirou- san....." Genya said as his face sudden sad as he holding Shinobu's katana.

Gyomie sat down in Muichiro's height as he hold his shoulder to calm him down.

" Muichiro. " Gyomie called his name, snapping his thoughts and look at him.

" Michirou is not dead. " Gyomie said to him. sensing the fear from Muichiro, as he understand that.

" Raise your head. This isn't over until we defeat Muzan. " Gyomie added

Muichiro was sobbing looking at Gyomie

Michirou sit up slowly from Muichiro's chest as she grunt in pain, her head was spinning a little bit as she used too much power.

" ̶s̶̶h̶̶i̶̶t̶ " Michirou muttered, holding her head in pain.

Michirou sit up like nothing happend to her as she did'nt notice the sad atmosphere around them because her only mind is to kill Muzan.

" Michirou!! " Muichirou yelled in surprise since Michirou move.

" Oh.. Are you okay? Do you have a deep wounds? Where is it?? " Michirou suddenly asked as soon as she saw Muichiro, scanning his body head to toe.

" We're the one who should asked you that? young brat! " Sanemi said

Muichiro was alive and well as well as Genya. The view made her relief.

Muichiro suddenly hugged his twin forgetting the all pain on thier body. He tightly hugged Michiro as Michirou hugged back.

" I'm glad youre alive!!! i was scared to lose you!! don't die!! " Muichiro yelled as he keep sobbing on your shoulder.

" Stop making me worried like that Michirou!! " Muichiro added

" ...... " Michirou didn't say anything as she quite relieve a bit but what about later.

𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕  out 𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒅𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑴𝒖𝒛𝒂𝒏?

That's what Michirou's worried about. They're alive but what about later?

" Finally! You're awake!! " Sanemi said as he saw Michirou

" Why? You worried? " Michirou said to him as Muichiro still hugging her and Michirou was facing his neck while looking at Sanemi.

The irk mark appeared on Sanemi's head yet not clearly annoyed to Michirou.

" Stop the scene. we must go now " Gyomie said as the Tokito twins understood and stand up

Michirou wiped the tears in Muichiro's face.

" Stop crying..im alive as you can see. " Michirou said pattingf Muichiro's back

"..... " Muichiro stop crying.

Michirou looked around and the place was unrecognizable, it wasn't like this when they arrive in this place.

" This place look so terrible , everywhere is destroyed " Michirou said as she get her katana on the ground. it was still okay.

" You and that demon was the reason why this place is look terrible. " Sanemi said as he rubbed his head a lil bit.

" Well...If i did nothing we would be already dead right now thanks to him. " Michirou said while looking at her bandge that Muichiro wrapped to her.

Another irk mark appeared on Sanemi's head.

" Let's go! we cant our time! " Gyomie said as he started to run as they followed them.