twelve.

(⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

it was sure a hell of a night for the two as minho cleans up the trash they had from the foods they ate and jisung was tidying up minho's bed.

once they are both done with what they're doing, they both sit on the newly tidied bed.

they both sighed out of tiredness.

"i should head home now and throw this trash on my way out." jisung was about to stand up and pick up the trash so that he could already leave the lee's house but minho grabbed his wrist, stopping him from doing so.

jisung looked at him with confusion in his eyes. minho was just looking at him too.

he also didn't know why he did that.

"i-i think you should just stay the night here. didn't you just realize how late it is already?" minho is goddamn sure he hates himself for stuttering again in front of the younger while talking to him.

jisung looked at the time in his phone and saw that it is already quarter to twelve.

"oh, then where should i sleep?"

"in my room? where else would it be?" minho sassed. jisung just rolled his eyes on the older and took the sleeping bag on top of minho's cabinet and laid it gently on the floor.

"then i guess i'll be sleeping here."

"nuh-uh. sleep on the bed and i'll sleep here. you're a guest and you should be comfortable. minho took a pillow and a blanket in his cabinet and he dropped it on the sleeping bag.

jisung frowned at him but obeyed.

the two male laid down on their beds as jisung turned off the night light and the silence filled the room.

silence,

silence,

silence.

not until-

"minho."

"hmm?"

"sleep beside me."

"why?"

"i think a ghost is laying beside me."

minho laughed.

"are you being for real?" minho said in between the laughs.

"i'm serious, minho." jisung whined.

"are you scared of ghosts for real?" the older teases but eventually stand up to lay beside the younger.

"blah, blah." jisung rolled his eyes and looked at minho who was now laying beside him, letting his laughter fade.

jisung coughed. "i can't sleep."

"maybe you're homesick." minho replied.

"i don't get homesick, i don't even have a permanent home." jisung laughed.

and it didn't really make the older happy.

"hug me."

"why would i?"

"maybe i can help you sleep."

"you're so arrogant."

"i'm not. i'm helping you, actually."

"mister i don't need your affection."

"but i certainly do." the older scooted over jisung and hugged his waist. jisung widens his eyes as his breath hitched. he doesn't really get why his friend is so bold today.

"w-what are you doing?"

"helping you sleep."

"this isn't helping."

"why?"

"because you're making my heart flutter."

-

okay! double update, i guess? i mean this is a short one, but it's still an update! i'm making it up to y'all for eight months of no update and i still have a huge spark on this story so yeah. mind you that i come up with this chapter idea in less than an hour so i think its fun besides me writing in 2 in the morning.

hope you drink lots of water!

xoxo, leeknoringg.