thirteen.

(⁠。⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠。⁠)⁠ノ⁠♡

you thought jisung said it out loud, but he actually stopped talking after the older asked him why. he just couldn't collect himself right now.

his mind just couldn't get out of his thoughts right now, seeing as minho is still clinging onto his waist, it doesn't do him any better.

the older seems like he's enjoying teasing the latter so he hugged him more tight than he already has and as usual, the younger reacted to it.

the younger thought minho was already getting comfortable hugging him, so he just closed his eyes, waiting for his mind to go to the dreamland.

after a short while, jisung's breath stabilized, and he was already snoring.

minho heard this, so he smiled and carefully removed his arms from the younger's waist, tucked the younger deeper into the blanket and positioned himself to sleep too.

-

jeongin
5 missed calls

jeongin
10 unread messages

-

as soon as the light conquered the sky, jeongin came running to minho's house without even having breakfast or washing himself first, hoping that the latter slept there for the rest of the night. if not, then he would definitely cry.

because why can't he type a simple message to him that says, "i won't be going home tonight and i'll go to whatever my feet would bring me."?? is it really that difficult to let the latter know?

he knows he's been really dramatic right now because obviously, jisung can handle himself but still, what if something happened to him?

once he reached the lee's home, he saw minho's grandmother watering the plants in front of their house. he gathered up his courage and approached the elder.

"good morning mrs. lee!" he smiled and bowed.

"oh, jeongin. good morning! what brings you here first thing in the morning?" she asked, smiling.

"i was wondering if jisung hyung spent the night here, in your house? because he didn't tell me that he wasn't going home last night." jeongin said with visible worry in his face and hope in his voice.

"oh! i didn't see him go home last night after we had dinner so i think he's with my grandson right now. wait let me check." she replied.

"you can come inside!" the elder added.

jeongin shook his head and smiled widely. "no, thanks! i just want to make sure if jisung is here anyways." he laughed awkwardly.

"okay. wait a minute." she said and went upstairs to minho's room.

jeongin swears if jisung isn't here and he came back to the house, he'd beat the shit out of him.

mrs. lee carefully opened the door to minho's room to prevent any noise and door creeks and saw the two male sleeping together in one bed, jisung hugging minho's waist while his head was resting in minho's chest, the older's right hand unconsciously rubbing jisung's back while sleeping. they were both sleeping soundly and mrs. lee found it very adorable to even interrupt their cute moment so she carefully closed the door and went downstairs.

jeongin saw mrs. lee smiling widely while going out so he must've got the hint and just waited for mrs. lee to approach him.

"jisung is currently sleeping with my grandson, and they're hugging each other!" she squealed.

jeongin found it very adorable and smiled widely.

he's rather thankful that jisung is just in minho's house. because he can get tea once jisung comes home.

"that's... great!" jeongin replied.

the elder laughed. "they could be good siblings to each other." she said, going back to watering her plants.

"siblings? if only you know, mrs. lee." jeongin thought and he laughed.

"thank you for your time mrs. lee. i'll get going now knowing that jisung is safe. i hope you have a good day!" jeongin said happily, walking away.

"you too, boy." she replied.

on the way home, jeongin shook his head.

"these flirty bitches are making my ass worried for nothing." he said to himself and continued to walk home.

-

triple update, everyone? i can't believe i did this in less than an hour! and this is not proofread anyway, i just enjoy posting stuff tonight so, yeah!

goodluck! you can do it!

xoxo, leeknoringg.