fourteen.

(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

a few hours later, minho opened up his eyes, bright sunlight welcoming him as he felt his whole body go numb.

maybe because of jisung's body on top of him. like, literally.

he widens his eyes in shock, and he's unable to move his body because the younger might wake up if he does.

he's so damn sure he kept his distance at jisung last night before he goes to sleep.

and here they are, clinging onto each other like they have something romantic between them.

but, aren't they?

minho sets aside those thoughts because he really needs to get out of jisung's unconscious embrace before he wakes up and everything will just mess up because of awkwardness.

the older slowly but carefully removed jisung on top of him and sighed in relief after.

he looked at the figure laying down on his stomach beside him, still sleeping soundly with his mouth slightly open.

his lips automatically curved as he examines the younger.

he's been hanging out with the younger since he landed on this island and that was far from he expected.

his vacation in his grandparent's place should contain him having more time with his grandparents and reconnecting with the nature.

and instead the universe gave him otherwise.

he like that it was far different from his experience.

but it made him scared too.

he is new to these kinds of things so he can't predict the future yet.

because it seems like he's really falling for jisung now.

-

"you're going here this weekend?" minho asked.

he's doing his skincare now in the bathroom as he finished taking a bath when chan and hyunjin decided to video call him to bring him some good news. and the latter was indeed happy when the two male told him the news.

"yeah! we might be there for what, hyunjin? like, 3 days?"

"i prefer a week."

"i'd like to be there for a week too."

"so, we're staying there for a week?"

"a week is okay to me."

"are you seriously telling me you planned to go here without deciding for how long are you going to stay in here first?" minho laughed.

"i mean, chan is indecisive."

"i was waiting for you to decide because i'm free for the last few weeks, it's okay to me how long we're going to stay at minho's place." chan laughed.

"oh well, then we're staying there for a week." hyunjin chuckled.

"i'd prefer you two not going here at all." minho said with sarcasm in his tone.

"why? are you already happy with jisung?" the two male teased minho as the latter frowned his eyebrows and grabbed his phone that was leaning against the mirror and covered the speaker of his phone.

"shh! be quiet! someone is still sleeping in my house." he stopped the two from making weird sounds.

the two male gasps.

"IS JISUNG THERE?" hyunjin asked. it was loud enough for minho to close his eyes shut and be annoyed at them.

"you have so much tea to tell us." chan said. minho rolled his eyes.

"yeah, whatever. i'll call you back soon." he replied.

"aww! mr. loverboy is leaving!" hyunjin teased.

"see you soon, boyfriend!" chan said and the two laughed.

"bye!" minho exclaimed while the two are still laughing and he ended the call.

he sighed heavily.

he can't believe he has to deal with them every single day during the school year.

he organized his necessities near the bathroom sink and went out of the bathroom.

he saw his grandparents preparing the table in the dining area, indicating that they would eat sooner or later.

"good afternoon!" minho greeted the elders.

"good afternoon to you too, minho. we're about to eat lunch. go call jisung in your room before we eat." his grandmother said.

a moment of realization hit minho. how does she know jisung slept in his room? did she hear them last night?

"uhm, yeah. sure. we'll be here in a minute." minho said, frowning when he went upstairs to wake up the younger.

"jisung slept here?" mr. lee asked.

"yeah. jisung's friend came here this morning wondering if jisung stayed the night here and when i looked at your grandson's room, the two were like, hugging each other." mrs. lee said, imitating the hug she saw in the two male this morning.

mr. lee laughed. "they're so sweet."

"i know, right?"

"that means we're not going to have great grandchildren then." he continued laughing.

"what are you even saying?" the two elders laughed as they continued to prepare the table with different dishes.

jisung opened his eyes, only ended up closing them again because of the sunlight that was piercing through his eyes.

he groaned as he drowned himself deeper into minho's blanket.

he heard the door creaking open. he looked up and saw minho who was now wearing a new set of grey clothes, his hair damp, and a glowing face.

he realized that he just spent the night in this house.

in minho's room.

with minho himself.

his crush?

"you're awake." the older started.

"i thought i was in hell. why the hell am i seeing a spawn of satan?" jisung replied. he chuckled while minho laughed sarcastically.

"haha, very funny. you need to get up and eat downstairs. my grandparents are waiting for us." the older ruffled jisung's hair before he went out of the room.

"what the fuck, jisung? "

"did you just sleep with your crush? "

he thought.

"haha, this is unbelievable." jisung said to himself before pulling off his own hair.

-

hello, people! i'm back again with a slightly long update because i still have a lot of time right now and my mind literally works a lot at midnight sooo, yeah. enjoy!

stay slaying!

xoxo, leeknoringg.