One Shots (Attack On Titan) (All Yaoi/Yuri)

×Jean POV ×
I rolled over hearing the louding beeping to my alarm clock. "UGH SHUT UP," I yelled as I slammed my hand down on it. I'm not a morning person at all. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. "Jean! Marco is at the door!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs in the kitchen. "He's earlier than usual..." I whispered to my self as I put on a pair of black jeans and and a red T-Shirt. I ran downstairs and opened the door to see my best friend waiting there.
"Why are you so early?"

"I wanted to tell you something"

"Cant you just tell me on our way to school?

"Jean..."

"Marco..."

"Stubborn as usual. Just hurry up"

×Marco's POV×
Jean is my best for and and all, but his stubbornness can get annoying.

He heard inaudible talking behind the door and the lock open as Jean left the house.

"So what was it that you wanted to tell me?"
I have had a crush on Jean since 10th grade. We are in 12th now. And I just felt I needed to tell him before it was too late. "Uh, Jean. I-I like you...." Jean stopped walking as his face turned bright red.

×Jean's POV×
"Uh, Jean. I-I like you...." I froze. I never thought that my best friend would ever have a crush on me. But here he was, admitting it. "You what?" I looked at him. His face was as red as mine but he avoided making eye contact with me. "Jean, I'm not repeating it." I saw his face get a darker color of red. I smiled. "Marco, I have felt the same way for as long as I can remember, I just avoided telling you because of how I thought you might react and that it might ruin our friendship.." Marco looked up at me and smiled the beautiful smile I loved seeing.

×Marco's POV×
I was so happy to know that Jean felt the same way. "Oh my god Jean , I thought it would rui-" I was cut off by Jean's soft lips meeting mine. I couldn't imagine a moment more perfect than this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I haven't been on lately. I have no WiFi at the moment (I'm using my data which I have very little of) I hope you all like the following stories that come after this!