1

Neuvillette uses the fragrance Hermessence Epice Marine by Hermes. it's canon, trust me.

 also, i'll add part 2 later, with the stuff that happen after the cliffhanger  but rn i kinda wanna throw up just thinking abt men so im taking a break :|, gimme like a week or sth

"Thank you for today" you said courteously to Neuvillette as the two of you stood at your door. He gazed at you in silence. "Let's do it again some other time, shall we?"

Neuvillette nodded, trying to fix the collar of his shirt.

"I'm happy you enjoyed our dinner. I'll be sure to arrange something in the near future if that's what you wish for." He furrowed his brows and sighed, not being able to adjust the button.

It was a bit painful to see him struggle like this and you couldn't help but to offer him a hand.

"May I?" you asked quietly, stepping closer to him.

He looked up at you, down at your fingers as if analyzing its capability.

"Yes, please" he sighed in resignation. A corner of his mouth had risen slightly in an apologetic smile. "I'm afraid I won't manage on my own."

You shook your head as your fingers swiftly fixed the button.

"Don't worry" you reassured him. Gently, you began straightening up the collar around his neck. You could feel his warm calm breath brushing against the top of your head. "You always got me to help you out."

Neuvillette inhaled sharply as you accidently tightened the collar too much.

"Sorry!" You let go of his shirt immediately and looked up at him, checking if he was in any way distressed but to your surprise, he didn't seem distressed at all. You thoughtlessly wanted to step back but Neuvillette was quick to put his hand on your lower back and drew you closer.

"No, it's fine" he chuckled, placing a tender kiss on your forehead. "No need to be so scared and shy, y/n."

You took a deep breath in, trying to compose yourself. Yet instead, you suddenly felt a wave of dizziness pull you in as the smell of Neuvillette's perfume hit you and tangled itself around you. The fragrance was the only thing you could have smelt, Neuvillette's soft warm skin was the only thing you could feel, his face and his bright eyes were the only thing you saw.

He merely held your body against his as he leaned towards you, his hand extending towards your face and his fingers grabbing your chin, raising it up. But even before your lips touched and he claimed them for himself, Neuvillette was the only thing on your mind and you were as good as gone.

It has always had to end up like this. Every word, every glance, each breath you took, the dress you had chosen for this dinner, the way he was raising his glass and smiling at you from above it; It all led you here, to your hall, to Neuvillette walking in, closing the door behind himself and pinning you up to them.

Both of you knew since the very beginning that it was only the matter of time before you would run your fingers through his hair, his eyes would have an insatiable hunger in them and before his name would escape your lips as he would push his hips against yours and his hand would tighten around your throat.

"Tell me to leave." he whispered, breaking off the kiss and looking at you, all messy, desperate and gasping for air. Your vision was blurry and your head was feeling light. Neuvillette was the one making you weak and yet only by leaning on him, you haven't collapsed yet. "Now. Please."

You gazed at him for a long while, considering his words. The man, whose hands were gripping onto your body with a certain avarice, was awaiting your orders. You were sure he'd obey, no matter what you said.