Prologue

This is the story of 2 girls. But they arn't just any girls they are the Uchiha Twins. I think we should start from before they were born and focus on what happened to their parents.
Sakura Uchiha is the wife of Sasuke Uchiha. She has always been a very stong person. She is the pupil of Lady Tsunade (the first felmale Hokage).
She is also a medical ninja and was born in the Hidden Leaf Village.
Sasuke Uchiha is the husband of Sakura Uchiha. When he was younger his clan was slaughtered by his older brother Itachi Uchiha. He swore revenge and abandoned his village to join with an evil man, who gave him a curse mark on his neck, named Orochimaru. He was such a monster some say that he does not deserve to call himself a man.
Sasuke later killed Orochimaru and went seeking revenge on his brother. Many years later after much drama took place Sasuke came back to the village and married Sakura.

Years later Sakura and Sasuke had 2 daughters. The oldest named Akari and the younger named Sarada. Akari was born with pink hair like her mother and it grew long but after she turned 3 years old the roots of her hair grew out black so the bottom half of her hair is pink and the top half is black like her father's. Sarada hair is completely black like her father's and both girls fully developed the sharingan at the early age of 10 when training with their father. They started training at the age of 7 because Sasuke wanted to help them learn all they could.
Akari and Sarada have very different personalities. Akari is very loud and strong willed like her mother and Sarada is more the strong silent type like her father. Both girls are very upbeat and happy.
Since their father had done bad things in the past there were some people who didn't like them. Soon they came to understand that the girls were very good people and became known as the Uchiha Twins or the Twin Cherry Blossoms.
When they first started at the Academy for Ninja's many people thought they were strange but later learned to trust them. The girls as they got older were noticed by boys in the Academy.

Tomorrow is when the girls take their exam to see if they get to graduate the Acamdemy. That is when the real adventure begins..........