"Hallo Hübsch." -Bill kaulitz.

SONG: SONNE: RAMMSTEIN

You were a girl, Thirteen years old who had just moved from La, California. to Magdeburg Germany. Everything was new for you. A new language you learned. About to go to a new school.

"Honey!!! Breakfast!" Your mom called from downstairs.
"One second ma! I need to get dressed!" You replied shouting.

You this

(Mind you were Thirteen

(Mind you were Thirteen.)

You walk down stairs to see your mom in the kitchen.  "Hey honey! You excited for you first day of school?"
"No. I'm gonna miss my friends. " you say.
" I know baby but it will be okay." Your mom reply's.
"I'm going to school, bye mom I love you." You say walking out of the door.
You walk to school and enter the principals office feeling eyes on you.
"May I have my schedule?" You say. They hand you your schedule and you walk out of the principals office.  You walked around feeling more eyes on you. You walked around seeing some boys in a corner with another boy. You saw them picking on him.  You walk up. "Hey what's your fucking problem." You say walking towards them.  "This fucking emo tranny." He says. Your eyes widen. You kicked him in the balls and glared at the other two. "Want to be next?" You say death staring them. Then ran off. "Hey I saw what are you okay? That wasn't okay what they called you." You say touching his arm. "Yeah I guess. I'm used to it.." he says wiping tears. "Thank you." He adds smiling.

Oh my god his smile makes me fold.

"Of course. Those dipshits deserved it. And I'm actually really sorry for what they said to you. Your not a tranny. It's just your style. And I really like it.  I'm Y/n what's your name?" You say

BEFORE I CONTINUE I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW WHEN IM SAYING TR-NNY I DONT WANT TO OFFEND ANYONE. I SUPPORT EVERYBODY'S IDENTITY.
                         -Continuing-
"Thank you so much, that's a really pretty name Y/n. I'm bill" he says.
*you blush.*
"thank y-you" you say stuttering on your words.
"Hey hey off my brother you jerk!" You hear a voice say.
"Huh-" you say looking back
"I said g-" bill cuts him off
"Tom no! She helped me from some dickheads." Bill shouts.
"Oh I'm sorry." He says looking down
"I usually think whenever girls are around him the are making fun of him." He adds
"No it's okay, I understand." You say smiling. 
"Want to sit with us a lunch?" Bill says looking at you hopefully.
"Of course!" You say smiling.
"What's your first period?" He asks.
"English." You say
"Same! Let's walk together" he says
You walk into the classroom
"Your late." The teacher says
"Sorry. Im y/n" you say
"Sit with bill." She says
"Okay.." you say
"So y/n want to meet my other band members." You say
"I'm sorry- band?!" You say shocked.
"Yeah you didn't know?" He says
"No sorry" you say laughing.
"It's fine!" You say.